+9

Interesting eating habits.

What is yours? Is there something you do where people say: she won't eat red food...or he Always needs 4 olives in his martini... I also meant unhealthy (subjective) eating habits...some people: gobble down their lunch at work....like to eat standing...won't talk until the last mouthful is gone...never eat dessert...at a buffet they only eat dessert...or blue fruit... I might just delete this post since I feel people won't understand...

Image for post Interesting eating habits.
Sukiesnows avatar Life
11 20

One of my habits is too NOT eat...here I've spent 8 hours of my day...not eating...it's a habit I got into years ago...working...and it's not easy to break...

@2736305

No kidding... Even as I sit here...I haven't eaten...and I feel great but I know it's ng. I probably have some anorexic tendancies...and you know how young girls go on crazy diets?

We all learn at an early age that "skinny" means positive attention...which can get interpreted as love.

When i cook for others, i loose my appetite. I wait till im cleaning up, then graze on leftovers.

I dont like different foods to touch on the plate. Salad always on a separate dish. In a restaurant, dressing always applied by me.
Certain food has to be accompanied by certain other food, (ie...egg salad and lays potato chips, steak and salad, hot dogs and cole slaw) or im not intetested.

I could likely think of more...

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +5Reply
@Carla When i cook for others, i loose my appetite. I wait till im cleaning up, then graze on leftovers. I dont like...

If I eat egg, tuna or chicken salad sandwiches, I always eat plain potato chips with it..

Omg. I generally lose my appetite as I'm cooking...:) I could feed people...that's what bothers me...

I always have to put cream in my coffee...who else knows what colour I like it? So...I'm with you on the drsg...

Most of the time, I do have to gobble my food at work.
I don't like doing it but it is - what it is...

I know someone that eats fast no matter what.

I like to wait until he gets a mouth full and ask him something.
Then just look at him...while he struggles to get it down and answer me..

A few. I always eat fast. Not that it's a race, but I'm usually the first done. Also at work, when I'm busy, I won't eat my lunch until 4-5pm. And, lunch is always PB&J.

I'm not a fussy eater. I'll eat just about anything. But I hardly ever have dessert, mainly because I fill up on the main course.

I just have to say that I eat (and make) a lot of fermented foods. When I say that to most people, they look at me like I'm crazy.

@Carla Great for your digestive system:)

"Great for your digestive system"

Indeed, Carla...and immune system.

@Azlotto "Great for your digestive system" Indeed, Carla...and immune system.

I eat alot of fresh sauerkraut. Ive yet to try kimchi. And i only eat yogurt with artichokes. So....what else do you ferment?

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +2Reply
@Carla I eat alot of fresh sauerkraut. Ive yet to try kimchi. And i only eat yogurt with artichokes. So....what else do...

It's a long list, Carla, but I prefer vegetables.

I hope you know that when fermented foods are cooked, it kills all the beneficial bacteria.

Anonymous