VicZincs avatar
11 13

Im of the same mind regarding those issues, vic.
Sadly, many believe those things. Enough to shape our country.

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +7Reply

One need only look around to see what lies those are.

I agree Vic, rich people look down their noses at the poor, thinking that they are lazy and won't work. When in fact they are some of the hardest working people we have, they just weren't born with a silver spoon in their mouth. Or they weren't given a million dollars to do as they wanted. Sad.

@StarzAbove I agree Vic, rich people look down their noses at the poor, thinking that they are lazy and won't work. When in...

The people who make the most contribute the least and they actually believe they are genetically superior. They were born to rule over the masses.

People I do not trust - are ones that speak platitudes like that.

Budwicks avatar Budwick Disagree +1Reply

I agree with most of your statement - I disagree with the forigners part - they are a problem and need to stop using USA as an outlet for getting out of their own countries - mostly because they get here then try to make us bend to their beliefs. NOPE we have our own and we want to keep our own beliefs.

@LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred I agree with most of your statement - I disagree with the forigners part - they are a problem and need to stop...

The reason they want out of their own country is because we're bombing it or backing somebody who's bombing it or turning it into an economic disaster or drone striking every other day.
Maybe if we stopped turning their countries into wasteland they'd stay there. Do you think they want top leave everything behind?
Make us bend to their beliefs?
Our own beliefs??
You've gotta stop listening to AM.

Wow! You are wrong on every single point.

Anonymous