P@@ping in public.

Who likes it... Most people appreciate private dumping. Offices need to reinstate privacy. Do you recognize the shoes? YOU might like your own outhouse...that's not as much fun when -20...or when a hornet is interested... What's a good room spray? Have you tried that spray you put in Before you add to it... They keep advertising it. More questions... Are you embarrassed when people talk about it? Is that more women? When you first shacked up...did you go thru a phase where you were uncomfortable? And now...can you do it in front of each other? This topic is usually ignored and kept secret...and it is a topic that concerns everyone....

Image for post P@@ping in public.
Sukiesnows avatar Technology
8 49
@2736813

Worst part, he didn't clean up afterwards

@2736799

Stiffler wasn't laughing in the end though. MILF! MILF! MILF! MILF! MILF! MILF! MILF! MILF!

@Flrdsgns

HAAHAHAHAHHAH I can't believe this is real!!!

@2737108

Though the product is oddly useful.

@2736780

hehe smilie did you see The Bridesmads? You may have been forced to...there is a scene where she does it in the middle of the street in a wedding dress...

@2738038

Personally...I thought that scene was horrible - it could happen you know. Yet most peeps thought it was hilarious...

I ended up with impacted intestines while competing with my horse at the
4 h fair when i was eleven. 6 days without going because of my pooping shyness. It got better as i got older.
But even after many years, i could never go in front of a partner. I live alone and shut the door.
Peeing...no problem.
Stick matches...never perfumed spray.

@2736867

Yep...spent 3 or 4 days in the hospital...pretty much felt like that after the third enema:[

@2736874

Dont be. My family all find it humorous:].
It was a very long time ago....

@2736878

Ha!
Thats what they do..piney, lilacy, lavender scented poop. But...poop all the same...

When busy shopping...who hasn't had to hold.

I have a friend who obeys her impulses...she goes whenever and has to go immediately. I told her: Learn to clench.

Gotta go, you gotta go. lol

@2736794

Try the old military barracks with 10 - 20 commodes in a big room without partisans.

@2736803

Yeah it did. LOL... And then there was always the drugs tests where some NCO had to watch you pee in a bottle.

This is one of the things I will never do anywhere but my own home

unsavoury

Do it on my property and you'll scoop it up..