Crazy weather. Yesterday my husband was on his tractor rolling the lawn, today he's firing up the snowblower. We have 2 inches of snow on the ground and expecting 6 more inches. Yikes!

Image for post Crazy weather.  Yesterday my husband was on his tractor rolling the lawn, today he's firing up the snowblower.   We have 2 inches of snow on the ground and expecting 6 more inches.   Yikes!
StarzAboves avatar Animals & Nature
8 9
@2737214

I know, never satisfied. biggrin smilie

We got lucky. It went right below us

@Will_Janitor We got lucky. It went right below us

And we got it. 10 inches yesterday. But it's melting fast now.

No snow here but it is crazy weather..

@DandyDon No snow here but it is crazy weather..

Snow, rain, whatever, it's time it got out of town, this is spring, we should be having warm sunny days by now. It's still snowing here. Drats.

@StarzAbove Snow, rain, whatever, it's time it got out of town, this is spring, we should be having warm sunny days by now...

I know, it has rained here the last three weekends.
With it changing from hot to cold, all during the week.

So far no rain now but it's dark, cloudy and real windy...yuck!

@DandyDon I know, it has rained here the last three weekends. With it changing from hot to cold, all during the week. So far...

You do get a lot of rain. It's still snowing here, I'm just thankful that I don't have to anywhere tonight. We have at least 6 inches and it's not stopping.