Kudos to all that are protesting against gun violence. Tens of thousands are marching across this great nation of ours.

No one wants to take our guns away, don't listen to the NRA, just the automatic assault weapons. No one needs a gun like that.

Image for post Kudos to all that are protesting against gun violence.   Tens of thousands are marching across this great nation of ours.
StarzAboves avatar Jokes & Humour
11 20
@2737172

Good point. That would be horrible if someone got shot. Then there would be riots for sure.

I agree with protesting against the violence in schools, but unfortunately they think they have the answer and they don't. Terrorism does not get beaten by changing laws and that is what these assholes are. They are just individual terrorists, they will adjust to whatever they need to do to spread their hatred of people.

@2738242

I hope that never happens. There are enough innocent lives being lost without arming children.

If a criminal wants a gun he will get it no matter what the law states. ono smilie

🦋

@Lil_Princess If a criminal wants a gun he will get it no matter what the law states. 🦋

That's very true, but maybe if they stopped manufacturing the assault weapons, there would be some guns off the street. Probably wishful thinking.

@StarzAbove That's very true, but maybe if they stopped manufacturing the assault weapons, there would be some guns off the...

I used to think that too but I have realized if someone wants something they will figure out a way to make it happen.

I'm not under the illusion that government wants to take our guns.

I'm more against the foolish things people will so readily believe about what the government wants them to believe..

Lunatics will be lunatics, no matter what the government wants to ban..or extra law they want to pass.

Lunatics don't care about bans or laws, if they did all of our jail and prison cells would be empty and collecting dust..

I don't like innocent people getting injured or killed but passing bans that will have little to no effect on law breakers..is just something for government to feel good about doing..

Once you give government the okay to star banning things, there will come a day when you won't like the idea...because it's not going to always be just the things you don't like, that'll keep getting banned.

One thing I know for sure, if a crazy person knows they can do whatever evil act it is and they live through it, that they'll get a bed and three meals a day..
That doesn't put much fear in them.

Neither does it put any fear in them when any place is a known "Gun free zone"

Instead of punishing everyone in a attempt to punish the lunatics..

Maybe put more focus on giving those lunatics something to really think about..

Government needs to quit wanting to throw the baby out with the bathwater and come up with things that will actually work..

@DandyDon I'm not under the illusion that government wants to take our guns. I'm more against the foolish things people will...

I think we all want what you just said. "...government to come up with things that will actually work." But they seem stuck in doing nothing....ALL politicians, not just Dems or Republicans. They have all forgotten that they work for the people, not just for themselves.

Thanks for an intelligent reply, DD!

@StarzAbove I think we all want what you just said. "...government to come up with things that will actually work." But...

Maybe if we dropped their pay and benefits lower to what the average citizen makes they would start listening..

They get the benefits of royalty when they retire..

Their goal is to make it to retirement, if they accidentally do something good along the way, that's nice.

If not, they still live out their lives without any worries..

Welcome..