Redons avatar
3 8

I don't have a smartphone, and wouldn't use that app if I had one.

If you need an app to tell you your partner is sleeping around, maybe you should be spending more time with your partner.

I have no idea and it's not a type of app that I would use. PS, I love my smartphone because it's like a mini tablet, in fact I'm using it right now and I'm typing this with voice recognition, I can browse the web, watch YouTube videos, check the bus schedules, banking, Google search phone numbers and addresses while I'm out and about, plus I have all my music stored on my device so I'm not bored at the gym.

@Skunky I have no idea and it's not a type of app that I would use. PS, I love my smartphone because it's like a mini...

What I absolutely love the most is that I can save my photos and notes to my Google Drive account on my phone, and they will automatically sync to my Google Drive on my laptop.