+17

It's easier being rude on the phone than in person.

It is easier expressing oneself on the phone - NOT necessarily being rude ha...but when talking in person...we tend to show more restraint...

Image for post It's easier being rude on the phone than in person.
Sukiesnows avatar Technology
15 47

Even easier on the internet. :)

Yeah .... and it's easier to hang up than get away! a smilie

Hmm...
It is easier for me in person. Both expressing myself and understanding what is behind others words.

That's true. I try not to be rude to people face to face, I can't outrun them. lol On the phone I just hang up.

Most of the ones people are rude to on the phone are telemarketers and scammers. They deserve it.

@2737985

I'll bet you are.

@2738050

hehe smilie I told a cabbie today - I was annoyed - i saw you slow down so that long light turned red. No tip for you!

@2738026

Rude really isn't the exact right word. Sometimes the voice gets sharper and impatience and frustration can creep in...especially when you start saying things like: I just gave you my phone number...why are you asking for it again? It's not always easy top keep one's voice mellifluous.

@Azlotto Indeed.

One more from Tom Mabe.

Shall I be rude?Nah!

You can get physical in person sooo

Mostly I keep my rudeness in check, either way but, yeah, it would be easier.

It’s much easier to be rude on the phone. No one can punch your lights out over the phone.