+9

You feel women should be easier on other women...

Huh.

Image for post You feel women //should// be easier on other women...
Sukiesnows avatar Music
9 51
@2738803

Huh. Even if I disliked Hillary I'd still want her to be P. Many did.

@2738825

I've never liked Trump...and I like to support women...we've had it rough for many years and even now...

I don't know what I would do here...it's still sparse at the top...although Justin is trying to change that.

@2739647

He keeps talking about it...at least...you know how things change when you try to implement new ideas...

The pendulum still needs to swing more towards women...probably by the next gen there could be true equality.

@2739031

As a Canadian...I don't have that animosity...

@Sukiesnow Huh. Even if I disliked Hillary I'd still want her to be P. Many did.

That's what I don't get, why the hell would you choose someone you don't like, but do you mean because of trump or simply because she's a woman.

@Sunny_the_skeptic That's what I don't get, why the hell would you choose someone you don't like, but do you mean because of trump or...

They are both despicable (politicians you know) so if I had to vote for Hillary... Platforms are also important...if Trump was advocating weed...I'd reluctantly vote for him...

@2738851

It could also be that you have an abundance of estrogen...so that when you deal with a man there might be a feeling of happy relief...on both sides...as men often have too much testosterone and need more estrogen energy to balance. Men don't usually realize this...

I have a guy friend who is happy to see me...he loves having me around...

@2738839

Lol. Let’s be badass bitches together then.💪

@2738839

I feel the same way.

I know one thing, I will never work for another woman....wow, she was one mean lady. biggrin smilie

@StarzAbove I know one thing, I will never work for another woman....wow, she was one mean lady.

Ha ha..same here - it would make a good post...

Name the worst trait of a boss you've had...

My mean boss - woman - would phone me from wherever - and when there was a computer problem...she would have me fix it...swearing when I wasn't fast enough or made a mistake... Do you know how tough it is to follow verbal directions with mega codes...? I remember getting heartburn...

In response to the comments on here

When a woman tells someone what to do, she’s bossy. If a man tells someone what to do, he’s a leader.

Also, if you only get along with one sex, that could be a “you” problem. Work on yourself and find new friends regardless of their genitalia or gender identity

This whole “I’m a woman but I’m proud to think like a man” bs has gotta stop. Just be proud to be able to have complex thought processes instead of thinking it’s bettter to think like a man. Complex thought is ripe in men and women. Misogyny at it’s finest

@fuzala In response to the comments on here When a woman tells someone what to do, she’s bossy. If a man tells someone...

Ha. I remember something about...women can't think logically? or something...

I don't necessarily agree with my opinion...but I guess everyone assumes I do..

I have gone to a Catholic with all nuns,I have gone to an all girls high.I've had woman bosses and they all suck.I have
worked with all men and was treated very well.

@hootowl I have gone to a Catholic with all nuns,I have gone to an all girls high.I've had woman bosses and they all suck.I...

So do you think ill of yourself as much as you do other women? Or do you consider yourself an exception?

I doubt you got to know every single girl in that school too

All my bosses sucked. Most people don't like their bosses because of the authority they hold. And when women hold authority, people definitely don't like that

It's misogyny plain and simple

I know that people treat me good and bad and it has nothing to do with what genitalia they have. Anyone else who thinks men are better or women are better fit the very definition of sexism using personal anecdotes to confirm their biases of "this sex treats me better"

it's better to focus on the individual(s) than it is to say the whole group is like this individual

@fuzala So do you think ill of yourself as much as you do other women? Or do you consider yourself an exception? I doubt...

I think I was brought up better then a lot of the females I encountered.In school some of the girls were pregnant,a lot had cat fights in school.I would say a lot females are worse then men.The women's march was an
embaressment.They didn't conduct themselves like ladies.They have to throw sex into everything.

I give breaks where breaks are deserved.
But....i am more likely to support a woman.

Reminds me of that Al Bundy quote "Women understand other women, and they hate each other"

I don't think anyone benefits from others taking it easy on them. Especially not kids.

We don't realize our true abilities until someone tests them.

I would have thought so. In my group in university out of all the people I'm closest with 3 girls (it's a group of 10 people - 6 girls and 4 boys). I wasn't getting along with others as in I couldn't get any better with them but neutral so I thought it was the same for the girls. I don't pay attention to gossip and such but I had no idea that the girls with me and the others were hating each other, apparently there has been a lot of talking behind backs, things I had no idea and would have never known.

Not really...who doesn't enjoy a good catfight?..

DandyDons avatar DandyDon Disagree -1Reply