+9

Amazon and eBay etc. need warning signs like that of cigarettes...

BEWARE of entering this site. You might spend more than you have...and send your family to the poorhouse. You would'nt like that and neither would we... (something like that...??)

Image for post Amazon and eBay etc. need warning signs like that of cigarettes...
Sukiesnows avatar Life
11 21
@2739017

Ha ha...they should do for some people...it's so easy to Add to Cart...and how many peeps lives have been ruined?

I just dont order anything online. Just never have.

@2739143

I know. I pretty much like to touch before i buy.
I am truly a dinosaur.

I rarely use eBay, sometimes they have guitar parts I can't find on amazon.

Try this...don't spend what you don't have..

There's your sign..

Caveat emptor

I've been selling on eBay for almost 10 years now, and on ETSY for the last 6. I sold on Amazon for a short while, but their sellers fees were way too high for me.

I have been using Amazon and Ebay since they were invented. I think it's like any kind of shopping, you have to be careful with it but I'd stop short of including warnings otherwise every shop you'd enter off the street would have to include one too. People have to take some responsibility for what they buy.

Surgeon General's Warning: "Not for imbeciles or addicts."

That about cover it? ;)

I don't use those luckily, usually the delivery is so far and expensive it's not worth the product.

Anonymous