+9

Amazon and eBay etc. need warning signs like that of cigarettes...

BEWARE of entering this site. You might spend more than you have...and send your family to the poorhouse. You would'nt like that and neither would we... (something like that...??)

Image for post Amazon and eBay etc. need warning signs like that of cigarettes...
Sukiesnows avatar Life
11 21

Don't care much for Ebay nor trust it but Amazon has everything!!!!

You mean like, "If you buy something on Ebay or Amazon you will die a horrible death?"

hehe smiliehehe smiliehehe smilie

@Will_Janitor You mean like, "If you buy something on Ebay or Amazon you will die a horrible...

Ha ha...they should do for some people...it's so easy to Add to Cart...and how many peeps lives have been ruined?

I just dont order anything online. Just never have.

@2739143

I know. I pretty much like to touch before i buy.
I am truly a dinosaur.

@2739150

I agree Ser! Their prices and C.S. are great! They've gone to great lengths to find old and rare books for me when the Library couldn't. So easy to use and great shipping.

Caveat emptor

I've been selling on eBay for almost 10 years now, and on ETSY for the last 6. I sold on Amazon for a short while, but their sellers fees were way too high for me.

I have been using Amazon and Ebay since they were invented. I think it's like any kind of shopping, you have to be careful with it but I'd stop short of including warnings otherwise every shop you'd enter off the street would have to include one too. People have to take some responsibility for what they buy.

Surgeon General's Warning: "Not for imbeciles or addicts."

That about cover it? ;)

I don't use those luckily, usually the delivery is so far and expensive it's not worth the product.

I rarely use eBay, sometimes they have guitar parts I can't find on amazon.

Try this...don't spend what you don't have..

There's your sign..