+5

My child was hungry, and you took away WIC; I was thirsty, and you made my water sour; I was a stranger, and you deported me; I was homeless, and you gutted HUD; I was sick, and you denied me healthcare; I was in prison, and you privatized the jails to make profit for the rich. SMH

Image for post My child was hungry, and you took away WIC; I was thirsty, and you made my water sour; I was a stranger, and you deported me; I was homeless, and you gutted HUD; I was sick, and you denied me healthcare; I was in prison, and you privatized the jails to make profit for the rich.  SMH
3 10

Sounds like you are having a bad day. What's the stock code for the privatized prisons?

Some of that may be the republican's work - Yet I think people need to work to get those things. So many just sit on Welfare and expect the world to care for them. Not a good plan for taking care of yourself now is itangry smiliewhat smilie

When you were hungry, you went on food stamps. You were fed so well that you sold some food stamps and bought a nice car to go shopping with.

You were thirsty and you kept voting in democrats that did nothing to improve your water system.

You were homeless, so I put you in public housing which is vandalized the moment you take tenancy.

You were shivering so I developed programs to ensure that you have clothing to wear. And, your children killed some kid for his brand name tennis shoes.

You were sick so I made sure that those in need could get emergency health care free or inexpensively. Then, you voted for Obama that screwed that up for everyone and you continue to vote against people that might fix it.

You were in prison. Good, that's where all those things can be taken care of for you, and my tennis shoes will be safe.

That was a call to be charitable, not to use the power of the state to be charitable with other people's money. That's not charity, it's theft. In the Bible, tax collectors are regarded as notorious sinners.

Either get a job or get married.

Because strangers need to be deported....right?