+27

You've changed your direction before in order to avoid certain places or people.

After I walked out of a job...I dedicatedly avoided the subway at certain times when I knew my old pals might be oot & aboot...:)

Image for post You've changed your direction before in order to avoid certain places or people.
Sukiesnows avatar Music
11 14

It's been a long time, but when I was younger after an unforseen breakup I avoided a young lady like the plague.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="YouTube video thumbnailameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I think most of us do. It's called the survival instinct.

Yes I have. Also here on Amirite, I try to avoid certain people.

@2739555

Ha...too clever...

Of course

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +4Reply
@2739593

Good judgment call..

It took me twice as long in the store the other day because I had to change direction five times. There were five people I wanted to avoid talking to - it's a small town so it can get tricky avoiding all those people.

I've had a few "Damn it, now I have to deal with them" moments, but I can't recall ever turning around and leaving because of it. Too much effort...

A couple of times..