+9

You use a fake online name partly since being incognito makes it easier, and more fun to write...

You'd NEVER use your real name since you'd die if someone (out of the billions online) might stumble across you..

Image for post You use a fake online name partly since being incognito makes it easier, and more fun to write...
Sukiesnows avatar Life
12 28
@2739592

kitkat_candy_bars... What don't you do?

Mine's real. But not the one that real world people call me.

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +4Reply
@2739803

I wish to Gawd somebody would SWAT me, I'd love nothing more than to bankrupt my local muni-corps with a lawsuit. Bring that shit! xp smilie

@2740378

True, but I've been practicing my very best "hands up don't shoot," and I think I've finally perfected it ;)

@2740390

Precisely why I wouldn't feel even slightly sorry for taking all their funding.

My kid's a little older now too. He knows the drill. And my dogs docile. So... yep, that about covers it. I could use a new car ;D

I'd never use my real name online because I've had my identity stolen in the past and know all too well the outrageous level of bullshit involved in undoing something so easily prevented.

Especially not on social sites like this one. You may as well start sending your SS# to every friendly Nigerian prince that's emailing you. These are exactly the places creeps / thieves go trawling for suckers. No thank you!

Most all the people who know me know my opinions already, it's a natural element in the development of friendship. I used to email my SH posts to personal friends all the time and just for laughs.

Also because you don't provide any real information so that someone who dislikes you here doesnt track you down and murder you biggrin smilie

I just like the name as it is more unique than my actual very common name.

Vrendowls avatar Vrendowl Disagree 0Reply
Anonymous