Any FB users? What is everyone doing...

FaceBook is/was just too much.

Image for post Any FB users? What is everyone doing...
Sukiesnows avatar Health, Beauty & Fitness
11 20

FB has been a good way to keep in touch with friends and family I don't see too often, or that live in other parts of the world. It has also been a pretty valuable business tool.

@2739575

Same here. Some were giving recipes for cookies and cakes. lol I don't need to know when someone has to run to the bathroom, or brush their teeth. hehe smiliehehe smilie

@2739582

I'm shocked...you are hooked on booze, porn and junk food, surely you jest. biggrin smiliebiggrin smilie

@2739591

Shirley U. Jest is my neighbor. biggrin smiliebiggrin smiliebiggrin smilie

I have an account, but only look at it about twice a year. Ha!

Not me. I found the site to be very juvenile.

Facebook isn't going anywhere. It's how people reconnect with old friends, stay in touch with family and current friends, and connect with people who share the same interests. That what I use it for. It's, by far, the best social networking site on the internet.

I use facebook for communication mainly, to keep in touch with my group chat in uni, otherwise I don't use it much, I have around 4-5 posts once every 2-3 years.

My FB account is mothballed.But I will be using twitter this afternoon to follow my teams score since I can't be there.

Never used it and never had a reason to regret not using it..