VicZincs avatar Health, Beauty & Fitness
8 19
@2739798

Boz - you took the words right out of my mouth.

[Then changed them to ones I never heard before.] hehe smilie

That's brilliant. It's like a pharmaceutical company that makes both fentanyl and naloxone.

@PhilboydStudge That's brilliant. It's like a pharmaceutical company that makes both fentanyl and naloxone.

Exactly.

Orchestrate a 'breach' and then sell the 'cure'.

Like poisoning the river and then selling bottled water.

@Thinkerbell Reminds me of what politicians have done with the immigration crisis.

OK immigration is a big problem. I was listening to radio yesterday - they were talking about census questions - california is mad that they want to ask are you a citizen - gosh if you aren't a citizen you shouldn't be here. Ask it then take them AWAY!!!!

@LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred OK immigration is a big problem. I was listening to radio yesterday - they were talking about census questions -...

Of course the obvious reason California liberals and libs in general are upset about asking that question is that it would tend to put a crimp in their political power, whether the illegals are already voting illegally, or if they vote legally after they become citizens if there is an amnesty. Either way, they would vote overwhelmingly for Democrats, which is all that matters to the latter.

Beyond that, they couldn't care less.

@Thinkerbell Of course the obvious reason California liberals and libs in general are upset about asking that question is that...

Tink- I know that is exactly what they said on the radio. Also they said california should be forced to leave the usa because they really aren't do much for USA rules or welfare.

Uh-oh... Could it get any worse?

@2739824

I know for a fact I've been and I'm still being protected..

That's the only thing that matters to me..

What I thought most comical was when Equifax sent a "retired" exec with no IT knowledge to testify that he would "take responsibility," but could answer to absolutely nothing.

@LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred OK fork - now we can all say we got hacked and that is the reason credit is no good .

Our fiat monetary system is why everyone's credit is no good.

But Equifax admits that more than 145 million Americans were affected by their breach.

Vic I always wondered if they force a breach just so you need to buy lifelock. Conspiracy

Cool... makes it that much quicker to catch the hackers..