+15

Everyone keeps telling me I need to eat in moderation but I have no idea what state that is even located in🙄

I feel like this must be a great place and nobody wants to share the info of where it is located😘

Image for post Everyone keeps telling me I need to eat in moderation but I have no idea what state that is even located in🙄
Lil_Princesss avatar
9 24
@2740580

Did me too hehe smilie

@2740590

Well I can cross Canada off the list then hehe smilie

@2740600

Indeed it really is hehe smilie

It's in a state called "denial". lol

@StarzAbove Closer to Louisville....lol

Oh then it is just a hop skip and a jump for me...since I once ended up in Ohio trying to go to IL, going to KY I should end up in Kansas lol

@Lil_Princess Oh then it is just a hop skip and a jump for me...since I once ended up in Ohio trying to go to IL, going to KY I...

lol You sound like me. My sense of direction is nil. Going through Louisville is quite the challenge, though.

@StarzAbove lol You sound like me. My sense of direction is nil. Going through Louisville is quite the challenge, though.

One time I was in New Albany and ended up in Louisville trying to get back home. I took the wrong exit and it was at rush hour and there was no way to get back without going there lol

@Lil_Princess One time I was in New Albany and ended up in Louisville trying to get back home. I took the wrong exit and it was...

hahaha. The only good thing about Louisville when we are traveling and heading home is when I see that overhead sign.... Image in content

I know we'll be home in a couple more hours.

@2740668

Oh I could do that as long as it doesn't break down on me...I like to push buttons not cars hehe smilie

Let me know when you find it..

I'll have a hamburger steak with onions, mushrooms, gravy, fries, garlic bread and some peach cobbler for desert.

Just some ice water to drink..

@2740893

Every time you come to my post you seem to always take a cheap shot at me by throwing out some juvenile insult for whatever reason. I think I told ya the last time, if you didn't like my post then stop coming to them. I don't go to yours and insult you now do I.

Next time daycare gives you some free time, I strongly suggest that you use it to take a nap because your cranky ass seems to need one.

I come here to spread a little sunshine in everyones day by making people laugh but it is trolls like you that make me not want to be here or post anything. Afterall the BS I went through the last time, I cut my post down to a bare minimun even though I have that indvidual blocked its because honestly it isn't worth the stress.

So from the bottom of my heart and I mean this with the upmost respect...Please go and piss off biggrin smilie