When you can't find something you just put down...does that bother you?

Alzheimer's, Dementia...etc...

Image for post When you can't find something you //just put down...//does that bother you?
Sukiesnows avatar Jokes & Humour
13 18
@2740642

It can happen when one multi-tasks a lot.

How about losing something...you know exactly where you put it...but now it's not there...where the hell is it?

@2740658

It seems everyone thinks someone stole it...ha. I even got asked - after I admired something - whether I took it... I had to laugh...

Not as much as forgetting what I'm doing, while I'm doing it a smilie

@Flrdsgns Not as much as forgetting what I'm doing, while I'm doing it

Or walking up the stairs, entering a room, and then wondering what the hell it was you were going to do when you got there.

Not anymore.

Oh yes!Where's the remote?

Yes it drives me crazy. Especially when I've put a receipt or appointment card in my purse and can't find it. Knowing that I put it in there....and eventually I will find it, right where it was supposed to be, in my purse. It's maddening.

Maybe if it happened only once in awhile I'd have a better sense of humor when it happens.

It's so annoying when that happens, I just had it in my hand a moment ago and then it disappears. It happened to me yesterday when I was shaving, I put my Razor down for a few seconds and then I had to spent 5 minutes looking for it 😒

if it's a ice cream sandwich...