Do you enjoy sharing your favorite music with other people?

Image for post Do you enjoy sharing your favorite music with other people?
49% Yes 18% No 31% Depends 2% Other
primeiros avatar Music
18 97
@2740729

Yep. It's definitely a great way to discover new songs.
Thank you for joining. :)

primeiros avatar primeiro Depends +3Reply

Yes I do and I enjoy listening to favorites of other people. I love the music posts on here.

No if by sharing you mean blow out the speakers so every neighbor hears me. biggrin smilie

@Sunny_the_skeptic No if by sharing you mean blow out the speakers so every neighbor hears me.

lol. Good point, I hadn't thought of that interpretation. :P
Yeah, I'd also prefer to share a song only with someone who actually wants to listen to it, and not with someone who might want to kill me because of it. xp smilie

It's always a joy sharing my collection of Spice Girls songs with other people.

@Skunky It's always a joy sharing my collection of Spice Girls songs with other people.

I've never heard a Spice Girls song before, to be honest... I should look it up. :P
Thank you for joining. :)

@2741620

I believe this is the first time ever that I listen to a Spice Girls song.
I enjoyed it, lol. :P
Thank you. I said that I was going to look it up, but I completely forgot. :P

primeiros avatar primeiro Depends +2Reply

My nephew shared this with me the other day...im gonna share it with you. I cant post the link. But...go to youtube and find....

Angels in heaven

Chris rodrigues and the spoon lady.

@Carla My nephew shared this with me the other day...im gonna share it with you. I cant post the link. But...go to youtube...

Thank you very much for joining and sharing that song. :D
Gotta love it how she makes the spoon into an actual instrument. :D

primeiros avatar primeiro Depends +6Reply
@primeiro Thank you very much for joining and sharing that song. :D Gotta love it how she makes the spoon into an actual...

Ive heard many spoon players. Nothing like that, though.
Two spoons and her body. Pretty amazing:)

@Carla Ive heard many spoon players. Nothing like that, though. Two spoons and her body. Pretty amazing:)

As for me, I had never heard any spoon players before. Pretty amazing indeed. :)

primeiros avatar primeiro Depends +4Reply

I do. I especially enjoy when they really like it, too, but it's okay if they don't. :)

No, most people think some of the music I like is weird.

@Azlotto No, most people think some of the music I like is weird.

Well, that is definitely an unusual song, But it's cool, I like that. :D Thank you for sharing. :)
And thank you for joining. :)

@2740918

Thank you for joining. :)

I'm not sure what it means to say that it has whiskers, but I suppose it doesn't have anything to do with cats, right? :P ( just kidding, ignore the lame joke, nothing to see here. )

Anyway, my preferences in music seem to be all over the radar, so it's possible that I like it.

@2740932

Ahhh!
Well, there are many songs out there that are just timeless / ageless.

:)

@2741218

Thank you for joining. :)

I also listen to a wide variety of music, but, even though I'm not familiar with the rap music scenario, I do like some rap, especially some music that has rap mixed with some other style. Linkin Park has some songs that are like that (for example, "In The End", which is one of my favorites by them).

But it's all a matter of taste. There's some genres in my country that I usually can't make myself enjoy (for example, Funk and Pagode).

@2740886

Thank you for joining. :)
Yeah, actually I can't say that I have a favorite either.

@2741616

Exactly like that for me too. I 100% agree on both accounts - the part about expressing yourself, and the learning a little bit about someone.

Yea...just don't share rap with me.

I'd rather hear elevator music..

@DandyDon Yea...just don't share rap with me. I'd rather hear elevator...

Hah - Thank you for joining. :)

I actually didn't know elevator music was a thing. Interesting. I guess we don't have that in my country.

Not bad. :P

@2741090

Thank you for the information. Interesting to know - I'm not familiar with jazz, so I had no idea.

primeiros avatar primeiro Depends +1Reply
@2741096

Cool, gonna look that up.

Most of the time, yup, but there some people that think taste in music defines a person's personality, which makes me lose my interest in sharing whatever it is with them.

Sofias avatar Sofia Depends +2Reply
@Sofia Most of the time, yup, but there some people that think taste in music defines a person's personality, which makes...

Heya. :D
Ah, yeah - I also wouldn't want to share music with people who treat musical taste as something that defines someone's personality, or insult others for it, or any such things. That kind of attitude doesn't make me wish to share with them. I usually prefer to share with people I like.

I honestly do and feel that I learn different types that I really didn't know before

Anonymous