When was the last time you had a bunch of women fawning over you in Walmart while you were sporting a bowtie like a boss, wearing a totally dope belt buckle and rubber boot?

Walmart yodeling kid#walmart #yodel #kids #trendhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOZT-UpRA2Y
Health, Beauty & Fitness
2 14

Hmmmm.....Walmart and good looking women? Image in content I think that's my day to wash my hair!

@2741233

If you are ever feeling critical about yourself, walk into a walmart and look at the people. You will leave feeling slim, fit and on top of the world. Just make sure you never buy any of their junky merchandise.

OMG that was you? I should've gotten a selfie with you

Never ... but this is one of the sweetest performances I've seen at Walmart. (The entertainment is usually unintentional and pretty tacky.) I would have applauded for this kid. clap smilie

smart thing to teach a lost kid. much more attention getting that mommy mommy as there are lots of moms with kids in a store.