vividlyprosaics avatar Fashion
2 16

I think I'll pass on either, If you have some cinnamon cake, I'll have a slice of that though.

i would rather die

Thanks Rooster. I deal with serious issues all day at work, so I gotta get away from it sometime. Also I'm still trying to figure out what didn't "make sense"... sure it was silly, but it wasn't nonsensical. Gotta love it when you join a new site and the haters find you immediately and make assumptions that you don't watch the news 😝

@vividlyprosaic Thanks Rooster. I deal with serious issues all day at work, so I gotta get away from it sometime. Also I'm still...

Same here Vivid. I honestly have to laugh when the spoilsports (under my “troll” category) with no sense of humour or imagination try to ruin it for us.hehe smilie They never win. Truth is, no one likes a spoilsport.

Toenail.

Fingernail.

fingernail

Vivid-Come on now you are posting questions that make no sense at all. Remember to watch the news then post important real life questions

Anonymous