Mashas avatar Health, Beauty & Fitness
10 15
@2741881

I’m not speaking for everyone.

Mashas avatar Masha Agree +3Reply

OK, I get it - and you're probably right. But seriously, how much stupidity can civilization withstand?

Young people have dared each other to pour salt in their hands and hold ice until it burns, douse themselves in rubbing alcohol and set themselves on fire, or bite into colorful liquid laundry detergent packets. And now, snorting condoms up their nose!
https://www.washingtonpost.com/...=.fbe7ab8b4fc7

This is an excerpt from dailymail.co.uk: This survey comes after one in October last year revealed similar results and found out that a quarter of young people age 25 to 34 admitted they couldn't even boil an egg. Indeed, 19 per cent of that age group think you can hard-boil an egg in less than two minutes while the same number think that to soft-boil an egg for dipping soldiers you need to cook it for at least five minutes. It appears young people are losing the skills older generations took for granted, as 77 per cent say they couldn’t fix a bike puncture and 68 per cent can’t wire a plug. And, surprisingly, newer technology leaves many stumped as well, with 23 per cent admitting they can’t use a washing machine while 41 per cent wouldn’t know how to connect a blu-ray player to a TV.

That's very true, I can remember my parents talking about the way young kids were dressing, lol, and I have said just about the same thing, especially when I see a kid with his pants hanging below his shorts. lol

Today's kids are great, just look how smart and articulate the young people who survived the Parkland shooting are standing up for their rights. My generation could never have done what those brave kids are doing.

"Our sires' age was worse than our grandsires'. We, their sons, are more
worthless than they; so in our turn we shall give the world a progeny yet more
corrupt." -Horace, ~ 20 BC