+9

You say liberals want no borders? Every senate Democrat voted $40 billion for border infrastructure, personnel & technology in 2013. Under Obama 2.5 million people were deported or turned away at the border. So stop saying liberals want to let everyone in. What we want is for ICE to stop acting like Jackbooted thugs. Treat all people like human beings.

Image for post You say liberals want no borders? Every senate Democrat voted $40 billion for border infrastructure, personnel & technology in 2013. Under Obama 2.5 million people were deported or turned away at the border.  So stop saying liberals want to let everyone in.  What we want is for ICE to stop acting like Jackbooted thugs.  Treat all people like human beings.
VicZincs avatar Politics
3 10

Obama left office a while back - check the papers.
Since Trump took office democrats have for reasons unknown been less than helpful in keeping the dreams alive for the dreamers and actually doing something about border security. I don't know where the $40 billion went that they allegedly voted for - but it wasn't border security.

Jackboot thugs? Asking state and local authorities to call when they've picked up an illegal is thuggery? Demanding that state and local authorities follow the law is jackbooting?

Budwicks avatar Budwick Disagree +3Reply
@VicZinc I'll follow Linnster's advice on this one. Thanks.

And Viola!
Now you are equally useless as a democrat senator or congressman.

Budwicks avatar Budwick Disagree +2Reply
@2742304

Neander - I looked it up. These people are sucking usa dry. https://cis.org/Testimony/Immig...Public-Coffers

@2742347

I hope those troops will shoot the rats, we don't need them.

ICE =Immigration customs ? Well hey stop the people from getting into this country from Mexico boarders. Catch and deport not catch and release.

There's only one problem. Obama and the democrats are not liberals. At the very best they are moderate republicans. The only person I can think of who is possibly slightly left of center is Bernie Sanders
This is what Fascism looks like.