Mashas avatar Jokes & Humour
9 52

I would go back to sleep until I woke up as the opposite sex..

DandyDons avatar DandyDon Comment +6Reply

I'd just wait for the drugs to wear off.

@2742310

I do not recommend plastic bottles. Don’t ask...

It would be interesting to say the least.

Point of information, Masha, concerning your question:

Did I wake up with the physical genitalia that I grew up with gone, and replaced by working ones of the opposite sex, or did I wake up just thinking/feeling that my customary genitalia were now a mismatch to my true gender identity?

She would be pretty pissed!

Budwicks avatar Budwick Comment +4Reply
@Budwick She would be pretty pissed!

Oh, What I woke up and I was the opposite sex!

Is this a trick question?
Aren't there like 64 gender identities now?
Hmm, but Masha is not like that, this must be an actual 'what would you do if'. kind of question.
Damn, it's hard to navigate around all the PC land mines.

Well, I would be pretty surprised. I'd have to talk to my wife and see how she would feel about a ... different relationship. I'd have to get my ID's updated - that would be a pain. Then, I'd call the kids and tell them the news. They're pretty used to calling their mother - mother, so I'll keep the Dad moniker.

Budwicks avatar Budwick Comment +5Reply
@Budwick Oh, What I woke up and I was the opposite sex! Is this a trick question? Aren't there like 64 gender identities...

Pretty insightful comment Bud. Minus the jab at transgenderism.

Now imagine that you woke up every day of your life knowing in your heart that you were a man, but you have the body of a woman (or vise versa). That is what it is about. Everything you said "Well, I would be pretty surprised. I'd have to talk to my wife and see how she would feel about a ... different relationship. I'd have to get my ID's updated - that would be a pain. Then, I'd call the kids and tell them the news" is completely applicable to the transgender struggle.

@VicZinc Pretty insightful comment Bud. Minus the jab at transgenderism. Now imagine that you woke up every day of your...

The jab? Cuz I put 64 and Facebook says there's actually 51?

How do you know what Masha's post is about any more than me?

To me it's a silly riddle - a joke. As is 'the transgender struggle'.

Your initial response was also a joke. I wake her up every morning. But, I DARED to mention gender identity! And Vic the Defender of everything liberal swoops in to stick his nose in it.

Budwicks avatar Budwick Comment +3Reply

Given my size people might think I was pregnant.I'd experience peeing sitting down!

@2744294

Them female hips.hehe smilie

I'd explore the living hell out of the anatomy, having boobs will be a weird experience.

I'd go back to sleep, that would be a nightmare.

🏳️‍🌈

meow_199s avatar meow_199 Comment +3Reply

I’m male, so I’d be female, so I’d go to the mirror and take all my clothes off.

I’m not joking btw that’s what I would do.

I probably wouldn't care lol

Skunkys avatar Skunky Comment +3Reply
@2744313

I’m happy with my small ones.:-)

That'd freak me the frok out for so many reasons - screw that nightmare.

Anonymous