vividlyprosaics avatar Animals & Nature
6 26

That's my philosophy about most animals. Like tigers, they're majestic as f*ck! Beautiful beasts with great prowess. You should listen to one roar.

At 1:38 This is a guy named Michael in South Africa , he's got 2 tigers rescued or something I think.

@dru18 How do you equate a tiger with a Seahorse?

I didnt, i just talked about the animal I think is cool. What are you? The post police?

@dru18 Asking you is somehow policing you?

Somewhere between that and sarcastic questioning, showing your displeasure. I thought it's reasonable, vividlyprosaic likes seahorses a lot and I like tigers, I dont think I have anything interesting to say about seahorses. Besides, she doesn't seem to mind.

@Sunny_the_skeptic Somewhere between that and sarcastic questioning, showing your displeasure. I thought it's reasonable...

Love the sock up voting you.

It was just a weird analogue and I was interested in the comparison.

@dru18 Love the sock up voting you. It was just a weird analogue and I was interested in the comparison.

I also find it funny how the sock downvoted you across your comment.

No comparison just presumed we were talking about our favorite exotic animals.

@Sunny_the_skeptic I also find it funny how the sock downvoted you across your comment. No comparison just presumed we were talking...

Yeah, and I wonder whose hamper the little sock fell out of.

I love tigers as well. Sad fact: more are owned as pets in this country than are out roaming free.

A lot of animals shouldn't be kept as pets. Even cats...if their human is always out and busy...cats get bored and depressed, too.

@Sukiesnow A lot of animals shouldn't be kept as pets. Even cats...if their human is always out and busy...cats get bored and...

Actually the house cat posses a rare gene, that no other cat has, that makes it want to be around humans. That is why it has remained tame.

When you get down to it...no animals should be pets.

@DandyDon When you get down to it...no animals should be pets.

Well dogs seem to like being a pet - they can no longer run in packs and kill things so staying in human care is all they have left. I know mine is happy because she fusses if I am not making eye contact with her all the time. She would live if free if needed because she is happy to eat worms frogs bird poop bird seed mice or anything on the ground. Yet I know she would find the first people who talked to her and stay with them. She loves everyone and everything cept cats which she shys from cause my friend took her a week when young and his big old cat MR. kitty put her in her place, sit on the floor silently and let mr. kitty do what he wants :) .

I've never heard of anyone having a seahorse as a pet? How would they care for one? And why would anyone want one?

@dru18 In a very large salt tank, and knowing what they are doing.

I have never seen one, but always thought they were very small.

@StarzAbove Thanks for the info Lorraine, very interesting.

Starz you are most welcome. I can't stand it to not know about all topics, so if it is interesting to me I look it up and share what the OP should or could have done in the first placeallthethings smilie

@LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred Starz you are most welcome. I can't stand it to not know about all topics, so if it is interesting to me I look it...

Just because I didn't post everything I know doesn't mean I'm ignorant about the topic. My foster mother had seahorses and I helped care for them. I don't understand why you persist in seeking me out to "subtly" insult me. Why the last part of the post? Why not just say you look up things that you find interesting? What's the point of making sure to mention what you think I "should have" done? I posted exactly the content I intended to post based on my own 9+ years of experience caring for seahorses.

@vividlyprosaic Just because I didn't post everything I know doesn't mean I'm ignorant about the topic. My foster mother had...

Viv Nothing personal. I don't even remember your name Maybe I just got interested in your post which means you posted something that interested me. crs smilie

Seahorses are fine as pets as long as the person knows what he/she is doing.

Anonymous