A 78 year old man is having a drink in a Chicago bar. Suddenly a gorgeous girl enters and sits down a few seats away. The girl is so attractive that he just can't take his eyes off her. After a short while the girl notices him staring, and approaches him. Before the man has time to apologize, the girl looks him deep in the eyes and says to him in a sultry tone: "I'll do anything you'd like. Anything you can imagine in your wildest dreams, it doesn't matter how extreme or unusual it is, I'm game. I want $100, and there's another condition". Completely stunned by the sudden turn of events, the man asks her what her condition is. "You have to tell me what you want me to do in just three words." The man takes a moment to consider the offer from the beautiful woman. He then whips out his wallet and puts 10 $10 bills in her outstretched hand. He then looks her square in the eyes, and says slowly and clearly: "Paint my house

Wise man!!!! lol

Image for post A 78 year old man is having a drink in a Chicago bar. Suddenly a gorgeous girl enters and sits down a few seats away. The girl is so attractive that he just can't take his eyes off her.   After a short while the girl notices him staring, and approaches him.   Before the man has time to apologize, the girl looks him deep in the eyes and says to him in a sultry tone:   "I'll do anything you'd like. Anything you can imagine in your wildest dreams, it doesn't matter how extreme or unusual it is, I'm game. I want $100, and there's another condition".   Completely stunned by the sudden turn of events, the man asks her what her condition is.   "You have to tell me what you want me to do in just three words."   The man takes a moment to consider the offer from the beautiful woman.   He then whips out his wallet and puts 10 $10 bills in her outstretched hand.   He then looks her square in the eyes, and says slowly and clearly:   "Paint my house
StarzAboves avatar Jokes & Humour
12 14

A friend once sent a hooker to his grandfather's nursing home. She told him that she was there to give him super sex. He thought for a minute and then replied, "I'll take the soup."

@2742447

biggrin smiliebiggrin smilie Do you speak from experience? hehe smiliehehe smiliehug smilie

@2742459

hahahah silence is golden! hehe smiliehehe smiliehug smiliehug smilie

@2743774

And....don't stop there. Did they catch you? lol

LOL! Talk about moral reserve... that man deserves sainthood, lol.