StarzAboves avatar Politics
6 35

Hard to say. It is undeniable, that he changes his mind a lot about his stances on things. That isn't unusual, so much, except that he seems do it so often...even from day to day.

Doesnt matter. If the special council wants him to come in, he will subpoena him. That will be much more interesting.

I'm sure his lawyers will do everything possible to prevent Trump from testifying. He is every lawyer's nightmare witness.

He has no restraint.
He has a long and well documented history of telling lies both big and small.
He is easily baited.
He is arrogant and belittling.
He believes he is smarter than everyone in the room.

Watch the video depositions from Trump's 2007 lawsuit against Timothy O'Brien, author of "Trump Nation; The Art Of Being The Donald".

@Chris_the_Demon I'm sure his lawyers will do everything possible to prevent Trump from testifying. He is every lawyer's nightmare...

You nailed it Chris. His lawyers will try to stop him, but we all know that Trump won't listen to anyone. He thinks he can outsmart them. lol I just hope he does testify, if he does, that will be the end of him.

@StarzAbove You nailed it Chris. His lawyers will try to stop him, but we all know that Trump won't listen to anyone. He...

The problem with that is we then get Pence and given the choice I think I'd rather have Trump. He's less competent.

@urwutuis The problem with that is we then get Pence and given the choice I think I'd rather have Trump. He's less competent.

I didn't like Pence as our governor, but at least he knows how to give a speech, and doesn't brag and pat himself on the back all the time. Plus, he's not a skirt chaser like Trump is. Pence knows right from wrong, something Trump is very lacking in.

@urwutuis I'm just concerned that Pence can push the corporate agenda forward at a faster pace.

You might be right. We are living in perilous times now, no one knows what will happen, I don't even think Trump knows. That's what's scary.

Pence was not liked as the Governor of Indiana, in fact he was on his way out when Trump came along.

@2743679

Ha, that's a full time job, isn't it? Plus his $3 million dollar trip to Florida every weekend.

@2743836

He collects the rent too.
I'm not sure it's possible to be more blatantly corrupt.

@2744146

When will the Republican Congress step up to the plate and do their duty, and stop this maniac before he destroys America.

@2744350

They are no where to be found....a bunch of wimps who are only there for themselves, they don't give a hoot for the American people that they work for.

@2744569

You're right, and November isn't that far off. And the more erratic he becomes, like tweeting this morning warning Russia, unless the Republicans step up to the plate and rein him in, there won't be a Republican party.

@StarzAbove When will the Republican Congress step up to the plate and do their duty, and stop this maniac before he destroys...

Trump is the distraction. He keeps the press and public occupied while the GOP systematically dismantles the country. Democrats are no better. They're all owned

@urwutuis Trump is the distraction. He keeps the press and public occupied while the GOP systematically dismantles the...

It feels like the entire Congress has fallen asleep and Trump is running everything. Or I should say, RUINING everything.

@2744146

Keep in mind that his base also supported a one term agenda or as I refer to it the promise to make things worse.

@2743836

Exactly. Also, he should pay for all the security that the Florida trip entails every weekend. He's always bragging about how rich he is, time he started paying his way.

@2744351

If he can't pay, then he should go it alone, like he does everything else.

@2744570

lol If that happened, we would really hear some screaming and him playing the victim again. What a moron he is.

@2744570

From what I'm hearing today, the interview is off. I knew he would back out of it. He knows he would be caught in big lies if he went through with it.

No, Trump will not testify voluntarily. He can't take the chance, because everything that comes out of his mouth is a lie.

Lying to the FBI would be one of his lesser crimes.

@urwutuis Lying to the FBI would be one of his lesser crimes.

You might be right, he lies every time he opens his mouth.

Anonymous