+30

All people should be treated with dignity regardless of their immigration status.

VicZincs avatar Law
7 43

All people who wish to live in a new country should be treated with respect and dignity ONLY IF they are willing to be assimilated into it by upholding the law and doing their best to adapt to it, not the other way around.

Treating people in a dignified manner is not the same as giving them free everything. Of course it would be a lot easier if everyone respected our immigration laws with dignity too.

Yes they should. We never know what their situation is unless we walk in their shoes. Good post Vic.

@2743214

All people have the right to be treated in a dignified manner.

No matter how vile, despicable or unworthy they may appear, they are still human beings and should be treated as such.

To afford a person basic dignity does not mean we have to respect them. It merely means we have to treat them in a dignified manner:

• feed them food fit for human consumption,
  • give them clean water to drink and to maintain their hygiene,
  • provide facilities for defection and urination, and supplies needed for menses,
  • do not force them to wear soiled, tattered or inadequate clothing,
  • respect their right to worship their gods and to communicate with their consul.

This is the same level of dignity offered to prisoners of war.
To offer less to any person is cruel and inhuman.

@2743214

SG No the illegals are criminals and need to be found and deported respectably be deportedcrs smilie

@2748304

Ya they get into the country without waiting like good people. Illegals means the have done something illegal == a crime. That is how I see it anyhow.

To do anything else would be immoral.

Criminals don't have a right to dignity or respect.

@goodquestion Criminals don't have a right to dignity or respect.

Well done sir! Treat them like pigs instead, violate their rights to due process, subject them to cruel and unusual punishments. They are scum!

You sir are a true humanitarian, bravo!

We don't have to treat people badly as we show them back to the border immediately. I'd like for the U.S. keep a low population per sq mile. The world is crowded; the U.S. isn't, yet.

@JerryHendrickson We don't have to treat people badly as we show them back to the border immediately. I'd like for the U.S. keep a...

Right Jerry. Treating them with dignity doesn't mean giving them asylum. Show them the door, politely.

@JerryHendrickson I agree completely. Even give them some food and drink for the trip.

They do, friend of mine worked on the boarder, they have all kinds of supplies and water diapers food whatever the bums need. Now put some kinda tracking device in the food so the animals can be monitored when the wall is built put in pain waves to keep them out. Just like the underground dog fence, make it the underground mex fence gst smilie

@VicZinc Right Jerry. Treating them with dignity doesn't mean giving them asylum. Show them the door, politely.

Vic have you ever talked to a real boarder patrol person? I know a couple and they spend lots of hours every day tending to people trying to sneak cross the boarders. The biggest job they do is haul barrels of water so the fools don't die in the sand.

@LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred Vic have you ever talked to a real boarder patrol person? I know a couple and they spend lots of hours every...

Many, make that most, are very good and decent people. Sadly a few think that their uniform gives them the right to act like gestapo.

Why the heck not. Someone walks into my house uninvited I might shoot them or something worse and there is no law against it.

Regardless of anything, people should be treated as people. All life is to be respected.

@2743368

I wonder if anyone is really allowed to vote in mexico - The reports often say criminals run that whole country. allthethings smilie

@2744186

Follow the laws AND treat criminals as human beings.

@2744499

Well this post is about immigration status not criminal status.

@2744563

Hopefully these pregnant women who are being treated like cattle are not creating criminal syndicates, but you never know.

Only legal ones the others didn't respect the laws and shouldn't be here at all.

If you act with dignity,I will treat you with dignity.If you cheat or lie.I will not treat treat you well.

hootowls avatar hootowl Disagree 0Reply