+29

Just wanted to say 'good work' to our president for protecting me from that imaginary hoard of imaginary Guatemalans who wanted to take my job, collect welfare and rape my family, while enjoying the lower taxes and super low healthcare premiums. Well done sir!

Image for post Just wanted to say 'good work' to our president for protecting me from that imaginary hoard of imaginary Guatemalans who wanted to take my job, collect welfare and rape my family, while enjoying the lower taxes and super low healthcare premiums.  Well done sir!
VicZincs avatar Politics
8 14

Here it comes! Take to the bunkers!
Guatemalan immigration wave!

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +4Reply

Ha.

@2743357

Shhh...shhhh!   You're spoiling the lefty narrative! biggrin smilie

@2744179

Whataboutism. Excellent response. Bury that post with unrelated facts.

Well done sir!

@VicZinc Whataboutism. Excellent response. Bury that post with unrelated facts. Well done sir!

Cricketism. No response whatsoever to the fact pointed out up above that according to the Huffpo, 80% of the women crossing Mexico from Central America to get to the US are raped before they reach our border.

Well done, Vic! biggrin smilie

@2744179

I hope everyone on here read this.

Even the libturd media agrees that Trump has increased wages and decreased unemployment in the US. Thanks, President Trump for MAGA.

@goodquestion Even the libturd media agrees that Trump has increased wages and decreased unemployment in the US. Thanks...

Well done sir!

It’s a seller’s market right now. Buyers are scrambling for homes due to low inventory and bidding wars

Even the birds know the sky is blue. Our president made it blue for us. Thanks Trump