Are you a hugger? I give lots of hugs, here on Amirite and also in reality. How about you? Give someone a hug today or give a hug to everyone here on Amirite that you are in contact with. Let's make this a "hug" day!

I've noticed that there are comments out there against married women giving hugs to guys on this site. Maybe those that are saying that don't get any hugs, so let's give everyone a hug today.

Image for post Are you a hugger?   I give lots of hugs, here on Amirite and also in reality.   How about you?   Give someone a hug today or give a hug to everyone here on Amirite that you are in contact with.  Let's make this a "hug" day!
StarzAboves avatar People & Celebrities
14 30

I'm a single guy so hugs are something that seems to be excluded outside of a relationship, so a post on them sounds great!! hug smilie

@OzSurfer I'm a single guy so hugs are something that seems to be excluded outside of a relationship, so a post on them...

I agree, but some with nasty minds seem to think that a married woman, like myself, shouldn't be giving a hug....(graphic) to you or any other guy. How juvenile is that? lol

@StarzAbove I agree, but some with nasty minds seem to think that a married woman, like myself, shouldn't be giving a...

That sounds strange to me, I mean there are friendship hugs, family hugs and romantic hugs and it’s just a case of allocating the right hug to the right person lol.. like you and most people do.

Cant give hugs online.
In real life, though, i give great hugs.

Not so much, no. I don't mind being hugged, usually, but I very rarely just hug people unless I'm pretty sure they'll be okay with it.

@Piper2 Not so much, no. I don't mind being hugged, usually, but I very rarely just hug people unless I'm pretty...

I hug family members, not just any acquaintance..... some people don't like to be hugged, so I respect that.

@StarzAbove I hug family members, not just any acquaintance..... some people don't like to be hugged, so I respect that.

Okay. I have willingly and happily exchanged hugs with many people who were not family members, myself.

I'm a hugger when it comes to my female friends, I take one every chance I get.

I hate being touched and that's only magnified by the fact that people really like hugging tall girls

I never heard of anyone dying from a hug.. hug smiliehug smilie

Well.. there's probably some stories of getting hugged by a Grizzly bear.