vividlyprosaics avatar Life
4 12

I'm happy and satisfied with what I've done and won't have any regrets on what I might not get to do..

No one is guaranteed anything..not even tomorrow, no matter what age you are.

I wake up in the morning, have coffee and do what I can...in that day.

I've accomplished most of the things I wanted to do. I've had a good marriage, good kids. I've traveled quite a bit, and there's no place I want to go to now. Of course that might change tomorrow. lol No one wants to die, but if I died tonight, the only regret I would have is not seeing how the rest of my family turned out. I'm a Christian, and a believer so I know I will be going to a better place, and what I have left behind won't matter one little bit.

Wudda, Cudda, Shudda.

Spilt milk. Move on.

I couldn't of made difference decisions because I will still have the same upbringing, influences and genes. I quite like myself anyway, I don't think I'm a bad person, I think most people are doing the best they can with what's available, and if we can throw a little humour in on the world no matter how bad it gets we'll get through. I've learned a hell of alot already thanks to those who think outside the box and don't follow the herd and I like to think I'm leaning more that way myself.

Anonymous