+45

Democrats, RINOs, and Hollywood types, "...don’t wait till you see one to go get your gun. Keep your gun handy, and every time you see one, you shoot one.” Ted Nugent made this statement to Alex Jones on Infowars Friday night. This is literally a call for ideologically terrorist attacks on US citizens. He should be at Guantanamo with the other terrorists, not running for US senate.

Image for post Democrats, RINOs, and Hollywood types, "...don’t wait till you see one to go get your gun. Keep your gun handy, and every time you see one, you shoot one.”  Ted Nugent made this statement to Alex Jones on Infowars Friday night.  This is literally a call for ideologically terrorist attacks on US citizens.  He should be at Guantanamo with the other terrorists, not running for US senate.
VicZincs avatar Law
4 26

Us vs. them.
But...we are us and we are them.
I could only make it through about half of the noise of that "interview". The hatred is too much for me.

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +5Reply

That's actually pretty mild, I think, compared to many other things he's said. If only he was just another angry spittle-spewing blowhard...instead of someone I've seen numerous self-proclaimed conservatives refer to as a "great American hero", an NRA board member with a prominent voice, and somehow who admittedly gets a hard-on by inflicting pain and suffering on non-human animals. He said the following in an interview for a magazine, and it is but one of similar quotes:
"You know, when I see a three-legged dog, I'don't shoot it right away. I want to watch it dance around a while. I shot a fucking cat this morning. And when I went and retrieved it, it had this beautiful studded collar on it. I kid you not. For you city kids who might recoil in fear when I mention such things, believe me, there is an epidemic of feral dogs and cats in In this country that are spreading rabies and distemper and disease across the land. The only responsible thing to do is to kill them. I did a job for both you and me today. So I want you to just shut up and thank me."

"I did a terrible job because I used a 10 millimeter, and it just killed him instantly. I'd rather have him dance around like an Insane Clown Posse for at least a couple minutes before he dies. But next time I'll aim a little lower."

Last year after after the baseball practice shooting in Alexandria, he 'promised' to tone down his incendiary, condoning violence rhetoric. He is clearly not a man of his word.

<iframe width="854" height="480" src="YouTube video thumbnailameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Louis Farrakhan said all of these quotes:

7. “My god will wipe this country (America) from the face of the earth.”

6. “You see everybody always talk about Hitler exterminating six million Jews. That’s right. But don’t nobody ever ask what did they do to Hitler.”

5. White people are potential humans – they haven’t evolved yet.

4. On the Jewish people: “You are wicked deceivers of the American people. You have sucked their blood.”

3. On Hezbollah: “They call them terrorists, I call them freedom fighters.”

2. “The Jews don’t like Farrakhan, so they call me Hitler. Well, that’s a good name. Hitler was a very great man.”

1. “The Mother Wheel is a heavily armed spaceship the size of a city, which will rain destruction upon white America but save those who embrace the Nation of Islam.”

Nugent is just a dumb redneck. Farrakhan is a smart manipulator.

I wouldn't vote for either one to be dog catcher.

@Will_Janitor Louis Farrakhan said all of these quotes: 7. “My god will wipe this country (America) from the face of the...

Not following your logic Will. I'm sure we could find many people who've made horribly violent statements. (also racist, sexist, homophobic, anti-Semetic, anti-American, anti-Christian, anti-whatever...)

What does that have to do with Ted Nugent?

@Chris_the_Demon Not following your logic Will. I'm sure we could find many people who've made horribly violent statements. (also...

Nothing. He is just a dumb redneck. It bothers me when people cry about how bad one person is, but totally close their eyes and ears to another that is just as bad if not worse. JMHO.

Agreed on the vote. Maybe Farrajhan has said it before but I don't have a quote from him saying, "every time you see one, you shoot one." To me that is insighting violence. Farrakhan is just a racist bigmouth.

If what Budwick just said above is true, you're lying to us Vic. Why do that and what does it accomplish?

@JerryHendrickson If what Budwick just said above is true, you're lying to us Vic. Why do that and what does it accomplish?

Yes I did not put the entire quote, and neither did Burdick.

Nugent compares Democrats to “rabid coyotes” that deserve to be shot.

“Just know that evil, dishonesty, and scam artists have always been around and that right now they’re liberal, they’re Democrat, they’re RINOs, they’re Hollywood, they’re fake news, they’re media, they’re academia, and they’re half of our government, at least, so come to that realization,” he continues. “There are rabid coyotes running around. You don’t wait till you see one to go get your gun. Keep your gun handy, and every time you see one, you shoot one.”

@VicZinc Yes I did not put the entire quote, and neither did Burdick. Nugent compares Democrats to “rabid coyotes”...

I don't know about Burdick - but I did.

Vic - don't you get the point? With all the hoo-ha over fake news - say it right!~

But you said "This is literally a call for ideologically terrorist attacks on US citizens."

Are you claiming you don't see how you've twisted words?

Exactly my point!

Now, in fairness, it was said during the conversation Vic eluded too, and the coyote was was certainly meant to be a metaphor - but that's not what Vic wrote.

@Budwick Exactly my point! Now, in fairness, it was said during the conversation Vic eluded too, and the coyote was was...

The rules of grammar which they taught us oldies back in the day say to put quotes around the actual words said and leave the explanatory text outside the quotes. Which I did.

Oopsey - a misquote by the left? Whoa - that hardly ever happens. Ted Nugent actually said -

"There are rabid coyotes running around. You don’t wait till you see one to go get your gun. Keep your gun handy, and every time you see one, you shoot one.” Just a teensy bit different than shooting Democrats, RINOs, and Hollywood types - maybe not a huge difference, but different.