+14

My mom says it's ok to have breakfast for dinner, but it's not ok to have dinner for breakfast. And we wonder why we have a decaying society.

Food & Drink
1 8

When I worked 3rd shift I used to gross out my wife by having hotdogs for breakfast. But generally I would agree with your mom. That's why them came up with the Breakfast Burritto! Ha! Image in content

@Will_Janitor When I worked 3rd shift I used to gross out my wife by having hotdogs for breakfast. But generally I would agree...

That never did bother me.

I could eat anything that I would eat for dinner....at breakfast and vice versa..

One of my favorite things for breakfast is warmed up, left over pizza..

Ask your mom if it's okay to have champagne and lobster for breaky...

I always hated that. I'm not the biggest fan of breakfast food, but you can't get regular lunch or supper food anywhere until like 10am, and when you can, even the restaurant servers make fun of you. Meanwhile you can get breakfast all day long at an increasing number of restaurants.

If I want a chicken, bacon and artichoke sandwich at 7am, a breakfast sandwich isn't going to satisfy

I agree with your Mother. lol

Just don't have lunch for a snack...