What Should The USA Do About The Syrian Chemical Attack?

Dozens of Syrians choked to death after a suspected chemical attack struck the rebel-held suburb of Douma, east of Damascus, with aid groups on Sunday blaming President Bashar al-Assad's government for the assault

Image for post What Should The USA Do About The Syrian Chemical Attack?
25% Nothing - Who are we to tell Syria how to treat their people? 0% Bomb the phuck out Assad's palaces 8% Bomb the phuck out of Syrian military 67% Other
Budwicks avatar Politics
5 21
@2743925

That, was a very well thought out comment. We took out Saddam in Iraq, which later created that same power vacuum, which created both the rise of ISIS and elevated Iran as the primary influence of power in the region. Whatever is done, needs to be thought out very carefully.

@2743921

WE didn't - Obama did. And when they crossed the line Obama didn't do a thing.

The 'others' are now in office.

@2744348

I know, right? All the damnable investigations about nothing! Phucking democrats ought to pay mre attention to governing and less to hassling inncent people - Amirite?

@2743985

Because Russia will veto any plan the security council puts to a vote.

@2743985

The UN won't get them memo regarding the gas attack for another month or two.

But seriously - the UN has no value anymore.

1 - determine IF there actually was an attack.
2 - determine WHO was responsible for the attack, or trying to frame up one.
3 - targeted strike against #2 (preferably an assassination).

I can't believe the asshats who say "not our problem".
I guess they're among the growing number of people who don't believe the Holocaust and gas chambers happened?

@Walt_OReagun 1 - determine IF there actually was an attack. 2 - determine WHO was responsible for the attack, or trying to frame...

Walt, the unfeeling nature of some human life forms is unbelievable. Here's a story we see all too often - on lookers watch and phucking video a man drowning!
https://www.washingtonpost.com/...=.0b11c7adcea3

If I was a Syrian I would certainly hope someone would come to my defense. I believe the world would be a much better place if we all helped each other in our times of need. However, with all that being said, would I want my daughters put in harms way to help the downtrodden people of the world? Only if they wanted to and even then I'm not so sure. So I'm torn and can't really answer your question.