What was your favourite book as a child?

Image for post What was your favourite book as a child?
ThePrinceofWaless avatar Technology
12 26

Depends on what age. Dick and Jane, Dr. Seuss, then Black Beauty, then the Hardy Boys. Image in content

@2744198

Somehow, I ended up with a digital copy of the movie, Song of the South, when I was in Iraq. I don't think it was ever released.

@2744227

I remember the stories as a child and remember having the book at one time. Here is a PDF of the book.
http://publicliterature.org/pdf/remus11.pdf

I was obsessed with all the Little House on the Prairie books. I tried calling my parents "ma" and "pa" like Laura Ingalls did (my parents hated it and I was not allowed to do it lmao) but also when I was young my family moved from Orlando, FL, to Tennessee and I was somehow under the impression that WE would also go in a covered wagon on that long journey.... Really disappointing when we piled into the old Astrovan.

The Tarzan series.

One with moving pictures, I'm not much for books, no matter how bad that just sounded.

Pilgrims Progress!

Playboy.

O Cavaleiro da Dinamarca (The Knight of Denmark) by Sophia de Mello Breyner Andresen
https://thebookswelove.wordpres...-da-dinamarca/
In fourth grade I had to re-write the book, paint illustrations, and present it in class.
Also, Disney books - I grew up with them. I still have them somewhere in my house - comic books and hardcover books.

Sharlets web

@Skunky Sharlets web

You still active on Answerbag?

@Azlotto You still active on Answerbag?

I haven't been for a while because the site is just too incomplete, and too many glitches. I do pop by every once in a blue moon to see if any changes have been made, but none ever.

@Skunky I haven't been for a while because the site is just too incomplete, and too many glitches. I do pop by every once...

I'd like to see some of the members on this site, especially Ice man, Linda, and several others.

@2747145

I read that!Bet you can't get it now.