Unbelievable, I just saw two socks talking to one another. We learn something new every day on this site. hahahahaha

I know, I know, it's hard to believe, but it's true. lol

Image for post Unbelievable, I just saw two socks talking to one another.   We learn something new every day on this site. hahahahaha
StarzAboves avatar Entertainment & Hobbies
8 21

Someone has to be very careful (technically savvy and also avoid favoring the same poster consistently) to maintain a second account here. We constantly check for duplicates and cross voting. If there are any duplicate accounts we become aware of them quickly.

Despite what some people think, sock accounts are very rare.

@2744838

Yes you can deactivate and make a new account.

You can also change your profile name up to 5 times, that's what he meant.

@2744838

That's true, but where the sock issue is concerned, two accounts are actively speaking to one another, and that was the reason for this post. lol

I've noticed that, every now and then. It's sort of amusing, when they talk to themselves and praise and "love" each other. roll smilie

@2744308

What would the awful truth be?

@2744836

You might be on to something, I have no idea.

I'll admit...4 years later and I am still pretty dumb, I never really can tell when there is one out there ono smilie

I can spot a troll, a person playing the poor me victim card, but I never can tell when someone is a "sock".

🦋