What is the worst thing to say on an airplane?

Image for post What is the worst thing to say on an airplane?
ThePrinceofWaless avatar Travel
10 31

He's got a gun!

@JerryHendrickson He's got a gun!

We all have, never leave it home.

@ZonkeyBalls We all have, never leave it home.

Not on a plane. You'd be in some seriously deep doo-doo.

@JerryHendrickson Not on a plane. You'd be in some seriously deep doo-doo.

"This is a fake gun and I'm a fake Air Marshall!" Everybody, keep your shit together for now. Thank you.

Say this in a dispassionate tone over the intercom:

Good evening. This is your Captain. We are about to attempt a crash landing. Please extinguish all cigarettes. Place your tray tables in their upright, locked positions.

"From the Air"
Laurie Anderson

"I had sex with the pilot two years ago and I know she has an incurable STD, because I gave it to her. She might die any second now."

@DandyDon There's always auto-pilot..

"I also fucked the auto-pilot on this very plane, in three different ways at one sitting."

@DandyDon Oh....Grab the seat cushion!

"I also might have infected all of the seat cushions with some weirdly tainted crocodile blood I always carry with me, for occasions like this."

@DandyDon

Whenever this particular STD comes to the public's attention, they will nickname it "Dundee". And also, I knew you were going for Airplane! (1980).

@DandyDon Oh yea, like that dude... Ralph Dundee?..

Dundee Done Deed, "The Triple D", as they called him, before he was eaten by a giant woman during a circus act in Belfast, NI.

WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE, ARRGGH!!! 乂^◡^乂

"Did you just feel that...?"

You're the bomb

To the person next to you; you dead body would be used as a floatation device should we experience a water landing.

I want a refund..