VicZincs avatar Language
7 28

I agree. Whatever I communicate electronically is subject to that possibility, but snooping with drones on private property should be totally illegal. JMHO

Let's take this conversation off-line. We all know Big Brother is watching. wink smilie

@2744540

Yep. All 10 are important. #4 is the one that get trampled the most.

@2744546

Many get trampled. I disapprove in every case. But this post is about the 4th.

@2744551

Agreed, brother, agreed

Vault 7

https://wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/

Snowden

Banksy

It reminds me of the film minority report

Once money is eradicated for digits on a computer screen all our incomings and outgoings will be monitored, they have our identity with people freely posting pictures online (facial recognition), know our like with most sites using "cookies" and amazon echoe and google home will know everything about us, and smart meters will know and control our electric and gas consumption we will be the communist state reliant on technology just like China.

@2746851

Who knows?

@2746930

Really. I must know all of the ways I have been compromised? I don't thinks so. Ever see a movie were the guy crashes and the investigators say "looks like someone compromised his breaks" - the dead guy had no idea how badly we was compromised, and yet he was.

So no , I don't know, but I suspect we have all been compromised.

@2746973

I honestly don't know. I don't ever check.

Oh Victor! You know so much more than everybody! You knew that snooping into private stuff was wrong before I even knew what private stuff was! [By the way, stop sending me PM's about seeing your private stuff - not interested.]

@Budwick Oh Victor! You know so much more than everybody! You knew that snooping into private stuff was wrong before I...

I still remember the day you came here. What a joyous moment for Amirite. And whatever happened to that guy who actually responded to the original post - I thought you two were twins?

That was perfectly obvious years ago, when my g-mail account was sending me targeted ads, based on what I was saying in the texts of my emails.

For that reason, I never say anything over electronic media that I would care about if everyone in the world knew of it. And certainly, no compromising pics. wary smilie