Which, if any, national parks have you visited?

My wife and I are having our first visit to Yellowstone in two weeks (we very recently moved out west), so I started thinking about the NPS. If you're not in the USA and have never been to one of our parks, you can describe whatever's equivalent (as far as things can be across nations) for your life. If you've never been to a single national park, which one(s) would you like to see before you die?

Image for post Which, if any, national parks have you visited?
astral_queens avatar Countries & Places
8 15

Well... Actually we have quite a few of those over here.

I'm not extremely proud to admit, that I have only visited the closest one to my hometown, which technically both is and isn't located here, since it's a shared location with the neighboring town. It's called Hiidenportti.

http://www.nationalparks.fi/hiidenporttinp

EDIT: I just noticed, that I was incorrect, saying that it wasn't completely on this side of the city border. It's just such a vast area, that certain distances seem to go forever and ever.

Including National Monument Sites and National Historic Parks?

Acadia. Grand Canyon. Petrified Forest. Women's Rights. Hawaii Volcanoes Park. Great Smokies National Park. Gateway Arch. Statue of Liberty. New Orleans Jazz Park. Saratoga National Site. Valley Forge. Gettsysburg. Williamsburg.

The Brecon Beacons-here in Wales.But I do live very close.

Yellowstone, Royal Gorge, The Grand Tetons.

I live in one. Does that count?

Yellowstone and numerous other ones.

Anonymous