+16

Loyalty is to a country and oath is to a constitution. Neither is to a party and certainly not to an individual. Ask your senator to show their loyalty and uphold their oath. The writing is on the wall.

VicZincs avatar Politics
5 26
@2744686

Impeachment is bad. I just hope congress prevents POTUS from impeding the investigation, and that the investigation ends soon.

@VicZinc Impeachment is bad. I just hope congress prevents POTUS from impeding the investigation, and that the...

Why such concern? There's been no evidence of any impediment to the investigation.

If you want to be concerned about something, be concerned over the democrat party and establishment rhinos impeding legislative progress with nonsense investigations that have found nothing illegal.

Too bad the President of the United States doesn't agree. He thinks everyone's loyalty should be to him....and if not, then he fires them. Trump is a bully, tries to act tough. He's not tough at all, he'd be the first one under the bed if there was a war. Guys that are always bragging about how tough they are, are just the opposite. Talk is cheap.

@2744537

and there is one guy who thinks we owe him our loyalty. We don't.

@2744542

Then you were blind.

@VicZinc Then you were...

Who is Everest Wilhelmesen?

@Budwick Who is Everest Wilhelmesen?

some guy who claims ties to 'Christian American Patriot Militia' and has made public threats to elected officials.

"Obama's standing above the country, above - above the world, he's sort of God."

--- Evan Welling Thomas III is an American journalist, historian, and author.

@Budwick So what?

So what? He left the office with our republic (mostly) intact. I would like to see it strengthened, or at least prevented from further harm. The way to do that is for the elected and appointed officials to remember that their loyalty is to the republic and not to their party (this goes for both sides!).

@VicZinc So what? He left the office with our republic (mostly) intact. I would like to see it strengthened, or at least...

Who knows what you really mean?
Just reading the words and their common meaning, I would agree.

Of course that doesn't explain your rhetoric on other posts bashing the president and his agenda.

Bottom line - I don't trust the things you say.

I've never seen the point in patriotism