VicZincs avatar Politics
6 27

I think it would be ill advised to get rid of Mueller, but I would like to see an end date for this investigation as opposed to running on for another year.

@2744760

Good video, but not sure on your plan B theory.

Trump appointed everyone involved, Sessions, Rosenstein, Mueller, Bremen. So unless this is Trump's plan "b" I think it is just what it is, an investigation that need to conclude.

@2744949

The only hope is publicly funded elections with no outside money allowed. That will never happen, because that would mean taxpayers would fund the elections and no one will stand for that - which is stupid because that is the goal: to have the politicians beholden to taxpayers and not to the corporation and billionaires.

Citizens United was the nail in the coffin of the republic - we are an oligarchy now.

I agree, I just hope they haven't waited too long. It's a shame a guy like Trump can ruin long time careers, people who have done nothing but follow the law and do their job. Now he'll probably fire Sessions and Robsenstein, what a shame.

The investigation needs to play out, if Trump isn't guilty of anything, so be it. .

@VicZinc

That graphic says it all. I think "Stormy" is the one that will bring him down. He sure is worried about her, if he's innocent why is he so worried?

This is already the worst political environment I have witnessed in my 55 years as a U.S citizen. The President will be unleashing a shitstorm should he fire Rosenstein or Mueller. How can we stand for a President putting an end to an investigation into his own possible wrong doings? Even Trump supporters have to realize this would set a precedent that would long outlive the current administration.

@2744923

Mueller could care a less if he is fired. He has already outsourced it to New York, and Trump can't do a damn thing about that.

@2746417

What is the reason?? Nixon won by an overwhelming majority against McGovern but still managed to almost get impeached if he hadn't of resigned.

What does "punishing the people for voting incorrectly" even mean?

Congress can not control Mueller being fired.
They can influence but not control.
Enemies of Trump are trying to get Trump to fire Mueller.
I don't really give a shit. I would like Mueller and his minions to put up or shut up.

@Budwick

Your link is dead. If Trump is so stupid as to fire Rosenstein than he deserves the impeachment he gets.

@dru18 Your link is dead. If Trump is so stupid as to fire Rosenstein than he deserves the impeachment he gets.

There was no link. Perhaps you would want to react to things that Trump actually has said or done rather than what you speculate he might say or do.

@Budwick There was no link. Perhaps you would want to react to things that Trump actually has said or done rather than what...

Tweeting, or having made comments to 'sources' about being unhappy with people, and then firing those same people, is a list too long to make.