If you don't sleep at all during the night, then during the day, do you feel colder than normally?

It happens to me every single time.

Sofias avatar Health, Beauty & Fitness
10 30

I don't remember the last time when I didn't sleep at all during the night - I think I've always slept at night, even if it's just a little bit, or an agitated sleep, so I don't know. But no, I don't think I've had that experience before. Curious.

Having trouble sleeping?

@primeiro I don't remember the last time when I didn't sleep at all during the night - I think I've always slept at...

It comes and goes. I can go a week sleeping all okay, then it all screws up with one bad night.

I stayed awake to Monday to Tuesday and all day Tuesday I was cold. Some of my muscles (arms and legs) start hurting too, like growing pains (but I'm not growing), I get more sensitive than normal and I just feel bad.

I'm fine now, but I know this will happen again crs smilie It always does.

@Sofia It comes and goes. I can go a week sleeping all okay, then it all screws up with one bad night. I stayed awake to...

That sounds very annoying. >.< But it makes me happy to hear that you're fine now. :)

Hmm, gotta hate those annoying things that always happen again.

Sometimes I have trouble sleeping, but I've never not slept at all.. at least not unintentionally. That would be hell.

I don't remember ever feeling cold after pulling an all-nighter, probably because I feel so lousy emotionally that I didn't notice.

@PhilboydStudge Sometimes I have trouble sleeping, but I've never not slept at all.. at least not unintentionally. That would be...

I notice because of the difference of how many clothes I have to wear at work. Sometimes I wear only the t-shirt. When I don't sleep I have the winter shirt under the t-shirt and a cardigan on top. And I still feel cold xD

Sometimes when I first get out of bed I'm cold until I get moving, but I've never noticed it being related to not sleeping.😊

@2745014

Haha xD I can't take pills like that. With the way I am, I feel like I'll get addicted to any drugs that helps me relax. Teas and warm milk are my best chances.

@2745038

Ohh, I didn't knew you had that. I'm sorry.

All the dizziness I get is from the anaemia and normally I just have to eat something to feel better.

@2745049

Do you deal with that for a long time or it's recent?

@2745021

It's rare the night I don't wake up. The issue is falling asleep again. Normally, if I'm waking up after 4 hours of sleep, I'll stay awake.

@2745069

I haven't. But thank you. I'll see about it.

@Sofia It's rare the night I don't wake up. The issue is falling asleep again. Normally, if I'm waking up after 4 hours of...

I have that too - when I wake up, it can take a long time to go back to sleep. But it varies.
Sometimes, getting up and drinking a glass of water and going back to bed helps. Sometimes... well, most of the time it makes no difference. :P

It's very rare when I can't sleep at night. I've never been cold because of it.

I sympathize with all who can't sleep, that must be very miserable.

No idea, Its been ages since I've pulled an all nighter.

Lack of eating affects temperature for me more than lack of sleeping.

@Vrendowl Lack of eating affects temperature for me more than lack of sleeping.

I haven't noticed that with me. I tend to get headaches, though. Does that happen to you?

@Sofia I haven't noticed that with me. I tend to get headaches, though. Does that happen to you?

I've actually experienced not being able to eat so many times at this point in my life, that times occur when I often forget to eat. I no longer feel the pangs of hunger. I do not experience headaches, but have become light headed from it. I am still trying to get back to remembering to eat as much as I am supposed to. I have mal-absorption of key nutrients, iron being the most severe-causing anemia.

It doesn't happen to me a lot but when I can't sleep like that.

Either one or both of my shoulders hurt the next day, probably from steering equipment all day at work..
I haven't noticed that I'm any colder.

I used to be tired as hell the next day when I didn't sleep because I would get angry that I couldn't go to sleep..

Now I just tell myself that I might not be able to sleep but I can still rest.

I don't get angry and I don't feel worn out the next day.

@DandyDon It doesn't happen to me a lot but when I can't sleep like that. Either one or both of my shoulders hurt the next...

Well, I get angry if I don't sleep because I'm sensitive, and when that happens, anything can hurt my body and I'm not a happy camper in pain. I've tried to drink coffee... it works for some time, then all I get is shaking hands and a rapid heartbeat (and breathing becomes difficult - not good).

Yeah, you're right. Even a little nap it's better than nothing.