Does Tucker Carlson get Kudos From Me?

Could it be that I agree with Tucker Carlson 100%. A few days ago I would have said no chance but it's a whole new ball;game now. I commend Tucker Carlson for his honesty and his bravery as I have a feeling his job may be hanging by a thread. Way to go Tucker. You have restored, at least some of my, faith in mainstream journalism. It would be nice if it catches on.

Tucker: Would war against Assad make US safer?Syria is a complicated situation. With Assad gone, who would run it? FOX News Channel (FNC) is a 24-hour all-encompassing news service dedicated to deliverin...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSGf2ZpDENU
71% yes 0% yes 29% Other
urwutuiss avatar Health, Beauty & Fitness
2 8
@2745219

I like Tucker. If I was a liberal and somebody asked me to go on there and debate him, it would be like being asked to go on the Jerry Springer show. You know i isn't going to end well.

Because he is one of the biggest liars on Fox News....a mini Sean Hannity. Both full of hate.

@StarzAbove Because he is one of the biggest liars on Fox News....a mini Sean Hannity. Both full of hate.

Sure, I know that.
That's why this is so stunning and also why I'm very suspicious.
The fact that both parties are in line may be his best point. Whenever that happens it does not bode well for us.