-5

1st Commenter Generally Takes Top Comment. Am I Right?

Good, bad or indifferent? If you don't wish to be on the HOF...shouldn't you also ask to Never be Top Comment?

Image for post 1st Commenter Generally Takes Top Comment.  //Am I Right?//
Sukiesnows avatar Politics
8 60

I really know? I don't really pay that much attention.

Not that I've noticed, as a generally sort of occurrence.

@2745289

Were we born to test each other?

I never said anything when you created all that fuss over nothing...but the words thou doth protest too much... came to mind...

@2747590

I remember it differently, hon...smirk smilie

@2745325

It seems like upvoting is for agreeing or people you like, not doing anything seems a bit cold or for people you dont know well and downvoting is a slap on the face,

You may not be top forever but you will always be the first.

@2745386

I've seen some really great comments near the end of a post...which seem to barely get noticed and upvoted.

@2747586

Guess peeps forget to click "Notify Me of New Comments"... I know I do...

I've never paid much attention to who is Top Comment. As far as the HOF is concerned, I think it's a waste of time, that's why I asked management to remove my name! However, I've never thought of the HOF board as being a way to gain attention, since the person has no control over who votes for them or not.

I usually upvote everyone, some for agreement, some to be polite. It's rare when I downvote anyone, but sometimes when I receive a DV I will reciprocate. Neither one makes any difference to me.

@StarzAbove I've never paid much attention to who is Top Comment. As far as the HOF is concerned, I think it's a waste of...

I've gotten sloppy at upvoting...this early iPad's sensitive screen has gotten numb...it sometimes takes forever to get the check mark.

@2747589

Don't cry, if you want on that board, I'll put you there....just let me know. lol

@2747711

I could upvote you but not on any of your Trump comments. lol lol

@2747865

Have you been drinking? hehe smiliehehe smilie

They can have it..