Does the flag in your posts sometimes changes when it shouldn't? I've never set foot in Russia and Bulgaria, but I have posts with the flags.

I'm in Portugal right now, but my previous post has the Russian Federation flag.// EDIT: Got it. It's an issue with the server in my phone. So, every time I post with it, the wrong flag will appear.

Image for post Does the flag in your posts sometimes changes when it shouldn't? I've never set foot in Russia and Bulgaria, but I have posts with the flags.
13% It happened to me 88% It never happened to me 0% Other
Sofias avatar Life
7 16

Are you kidding me?? This one too?

Sofias avatar Sofia It happened to me +3Reply
@2745456

On mine normally works out. When I'm in Portugal, it shows the PT flag, and when I'm in England it shows the UK flag. Then sometimes it screws up. I don't know why.

Sofias avatar Sofia It happened to me +2Reply
@2745475

Unless my phone does that on its own, I'm not sure how I'm using a Russian server. But it appeared Bulgaria once, so I'm not sure.

No. If mine has ever changed from the American flag, it happened when I wasn't looking. ;)

Piper2s avatar Piper2 It never happened to me +3Reply

Bulgaria huh? lol. I dont have this problem but some icons have disappeared, like the heart icon for favorites, and the flag icon. They work but only because I know their location.
And yeah, you're still Russian.

@Sunny_the_skeptic Bulgaria huh? lol. I dont have this problem but some icons have disappeared, like the heart icon for favorites, and...

Yeah xD I can't find it though. I might have deleted it.

Sometimes the link icon disappears with me.

I'm going to try make a post with my laptop. I'm starting to think this is related to Amirite on my phone.

Edit: Yup, I'm back to Portuguese. This is an issue with my phone.
http://www.amirite.com/819102-i...cking-the-flag

I've never seen any flags on my posts. Check your settings, maybe there's something there that you could change.

@StarzAbove I've never seen any flags on my posts. Check your settings, maybe there's something there that you could change.

You can disable it. I don't mind having the flags. I just don't know why when sometimes I make a post on my phone, it appears the wrong flag.

@StarzAbove That's very weird.

Ah, it is a thing about my phone. Now I know when I post with my phone, the wrong flag will appear.

Sofias avatar Sofia It happened to me +1Reply
@Sofia Ah, it is a thing about my phone. Now I know when I post with my phone, the wrong flag will appear.

Sounds like you've solved the problem. I don't have a Smart Phone, so I wouldn't know anything about that.

Never noticed but I would quite like a Welsh one..Image in content