Sofias avatar Jokes & Humour
12 9

The 'Star Trek' Universe
You belong in the 'Star Trek' universe, working alongside Spock and Captain Kirk as part of the Starfleet. Living in the 23rd century definitely has its perks! You can travel across space faster than the speed of light and get to experience an Earth unfettered by hunger, war, and division.

I wanted Doctor Who....oh, well.

Sofias avatar Sofia I belong in... +5Reply

The 'Doctor Who' Universe
You belong in the Whoniverse, and oh what an eccentric universe it is. Between Time Lords (à la the Doctor), the Daleks, the Cybermen, the Ice Warriors, and the Weeping Angels, there are endless people to meet and things to do in this lovable universe.

The 'Westworld' Universe

You belong in the Wild West-themed amusement park Westworld, populated by lifelike android hosts. The current Westworld universe takes place in the year 2052, not too far off from modern-day.

The 'Battlestar Galactica' Universe

You belong onboard the Galactica, as you and the last remaining humans journey across the galaxy in search of the long-lost 13th colony: Earth. Though you once called the Twelve Colonies of Kobol home, they were destroyed by the Cylon androids.

Thinkerbells avatar Thinkerbell I belong in... 0Reply

The 'Doctor Who' Universe

ZaraZoopers avatar ZaraZooper I belong in... 0Reply
Anonymous