Sofias avatar Jokes & Humour
10 8

Dr. Ellie Sattler
You are dedicated to your work, but you recognize the importance of a healthy personal life, too. Naturally affectionate, with an attention to detail, you're always looking for ways to support the people you care about.

Okay, I'll take it.

Sofias avatar Sofia I'm... +5Reply

Lex Murphy

"You're a good person, but in times of crisis, you sometimes have a hard time keeping it together. Once calmed, however, you have the smarts to save the day. Also, you're probably a vegetarian."

I haven't watched the movie so I don't know the characters, but I like the description and the fact that it's a kid, so I'll take that. :P I'm not a vegetarian, though. :P

Dr. Ellie Sattler

Phew! I didn't want to be the evil, overweight computer programmer.

Dr. Ian Malcolm

When times get tough, you either crack jokes, pose seductively, or both. The world needs more people like you.

Sounds good to me. lol

Great to see you doing the quizzes again, Sofia.

Dr. Ian Malcolm

Dr. Ellie Sattler

Meh..

Dr. Ellie Sattler