+15

I have come to the conclusion that watching what I am eating isn't the problem when I diet...its watching what everyone else is eating that is the issue🙄

You don't realize how hard dieting is till you have to get a doughnut with no sprinkles😘

Image for post I have come to the conclusion that watching what I am eating isn't the problem when I diet...its watching what everyone else is eating that is the issue🙄
Lil_Princesss avatar Jokes & Humour
14 66
@2745614

Rooster! I'm shocked!  shock smilie

@2745714

Well, you could at least pretend to be ashamed of yourself! hehe smilie

Trueee. I remember when, knowing I couldn't eat anything that I actually wanted, my father thought it was funny to ask me if I wanted some pizza.

Sofias avatar Sofia Agree +8Reply
@Sofia Trueee. I remember when, knowing I couldn't eat anything that I actually wanted, my father thought it was funny to...

Someone one day a coworker asked me if I wanted a bucket of fried chicken, I can only have it once in a great while. Funny thing is he couldn't figure out how he mistook salt for sugar hehe smilie

@2745620

That will actually be my cause of death ono smilie

@2745800

Fried chicken, large pizza, 1lb of bacon, slice of lasagna and ice cream for dessert

Gonna make it worth it hehe smilie

@2745954

If I am gonna do it might as well make it worth it hehe smiliehehe smilie

Please have the paramedics on standby omg smilie

@2746155

Glad to know ya have my back hehe smilie

Lol...My Dad once said: "If it tastes good, you better spit it out."

@2745725

Blindfolds are much more chic, JD. See above. ↑   biggrin smilie

@2745932

That too, sometimes... biggrin smilie

Use a smaller plate!Doesn't work for me but .....

@2745934

Oh I have a bad habit of cooking like I am cooking for an Army. ono smilie

@2746687

curious - They are bad animals just like mice but bigger. Funny you said they screamed at you - I lived at an apartment that had walk out to lawns on the-bottom floor. People started feeding them, any garbage, it got so bad the tree rats were everyplace. Management forbid feeding - so those rats chewed right thru the walls and got into the apartments. ha ha what comes around goes around those rat feeders had to move because the squirrels just made such a mess.And thet stood up screaming at anyone they saw.
The only good tree rat is a
dead smilie one

@2746687

Wait till you are eating a Snickers Bar and one decides he wants to chase ya for it hehe smilie

@2746689

So are chickens hehe smilie

@2746692

whoa i didn't know chickens dared that.

@2746859

Not nice probably makes them easier to grab for dinner.

@2746692

I grew up on a farm and I remember being chased when I was about 7. I always call the "Great Chicken Chase of 1985" lol

@2746695

Barely those suckers can run hehe smilie

@2746698

Mine where to busy trying to catch me hehe smilie

princess good reason to eat alone.

@LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred princess good reason to eat alone.

Oh I never eat alone. Honestly if I ever ate as much as I talked about eating...I would weigh 500 lbs

@Lil_Princess Oh I never eat alone. Honestly if I ever ate as much as I talked about eating...I would weigh 500 lbs

OK princess hope you aren't going to do that to yourself. 500 pounds looks to be really uncomfortable in every waybiggrin smilie

If I don't see the junk food, I'm good..but sometimes I still hear them talking.

@DandyDon If I don't see the junk food, I'm good..but sometimes I still hear them...

I kinda feel like I need someone to roll me out of the breakroom on doughnut day ono smilie

@Lil_Princess I kinda feel like I need someone to roll me out of the breakroom on doughnut day

I don't know how I do it but I manage to avoid donuts and it's not because I don't get the chance to eat them. lol smile smilie

There's a solution for your problem, LP. biggrin smilie
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/new...cientists.html