What do you feel is the most dangerous invasive species in the world?

I got email from a group that is always trying to save animals that are destructive and often have been put into an environment that can not protect itself from these nasty intruders..https://earther.com/these-are-t...est-1823833930

Image for post What do you feel is the most dangerous invasive  species in the world?
33% ://earther.com/these-are-the-worst-invasive-species 67% Other
LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundreds avatar Animals & Nature
7 20

I will tell you what I believe is the most dangerous and intrusive species on eart.. HUMANS. They reed and spread then destroy anything that was ind

igenous to an area. Think what global destruction humans have caused to animal species. just about every species except humans have been decimated in africa. ferril crs smilie

@2745879

yes I sure agree humans are what needs to be gone.allthethings smilie

Oh SORRY SORRY I can see words in my post/comment that are spelled wrong. I hate when I am that dumb.

@LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred Oh SORRY SORRY I can see words in my post/comment that are spelled wrong. I hate when I am that dumb.

I typo and miss the mistake frequently, and hate when I miss it, too but you're not at all dumb, Lorraine... you do just fine, really.

@2745726

ha ha I am not dangerous never kill anything.

@2745747

well thank you . still I really am not dangerous as I don't date or flirt don't even have much to do with other people at allallthethings smilie

@2745765

GH you make me laugh. I am able to put my heels behind my head. been doing it since i was a baby so it is easymario8 smilie

DD I have heard those are bad but never seen one. See the usually freeze in Maine - hopefully you found a way to cope with themwhat smilie

Japanese knotweed.

Termites..

Humans.