What types of issues / posts turn you off or disinterest you?

Image for post What types of issues / posts turn you off or disinterest you?
PartyOfOnes avatar
13 36
@2745807

Amen, bro...Wondering what all that accomplishes.

Most everything does. I may not respond to all posts, but i read most of them...if im around.

Posts that go like this

"I am allowed by society to live as I please, say as I please, do as I please, be as I please, and I am deeply offended by the idea that you might want the same allowance." 🙄🙄

I call faux-pression

@fuzala Posts that go like this "I am allowed by society to live as I please, say as I please, do as I please, be as I...

Thanks for taking some time out of your evening to post your comment - nice of you to share your view ;)

Politics and Religion.

But I like the 80s music.

@Azlotto Politics and Religion. But I like the 80s music.

Most people would be right in there with you on both ;)

Thanks for spending some time on the question - nice of you to do that ;D

@2745806

That's a commendable attitude :)

@2745812

I very much feel the same ;

Thanks, Tiffanee, for posting your comment - I appreciate it :)

@2745938

Largely, it does with me as well ;)

Thanks for keeping me company :)

@2745878

Lol... I've read a few of them - some worse than others ;D

Thanks for posting your comment, DWF. It's good to see you here!

@2745878

What, as in those Bruce Wayne biographical flicks?

"Look at my funny cats. They are furry." Fuck them, I would set them on fire the first chance I get.

Bait and accusatory posts. People accusing others of doing what they themselves do all the time. Hypocrites!

I won't mention the kinds of posts that that don't interest me personally, because doing so would be too specific. Most issues do interest me, and it depends on how they are presented, as to whether they "turn me off" or not.

Politics and Sports.

@Vrendowl Politics and Sports.

That echoes my view, as well :)

Thanks for your input :)

bad jokes...shitty one liners. if you've used the internet for any length of time you've heard them already anyway. theyre just never funny to me. also the ones that are like "look you won't believe this until you click the link and see the examples"... it feels like clickbait and its boring as fuck almost always. and its usually similar to the kind of stuff that weird clueless family friends post on facebook.... never of good quality. just weird and from weird websites that almost never have all the information included and usually dont have the facts straight. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

@astral_queen bad jokes...shitty one liners. if you've used the internet for any length of time you've heard them already anyway...

I know from where you're coming with the "clickbait" issue - excellent way to describe it :) News nor views that smack of sensationalism - headlines that use "shocking", "never before", "miracle", blah blah never gets my time - it's exactly "the kind of stuff that weird clueless family friends post"!! I'd definitely volunteer those responsible for a one year commitment as a White Hat in Syria. RRaaaaarr! Yeah! :)