+18

I do not post much here. So...i wish to thank those of you who do. Y'all know who you are...

Carlas avatar Life
16 59
@2746093

I miss your posts:(

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +7Reply
@2746102

Well then....you will just leave me to suffer the loss...

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +5Reply
@2746109

Cool:)

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +5Reply
@2746109

I'm looking forward to that, Hope, thanks.

@2746110

Your posts turn into many different conversations. I always enjoy tgem:)

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +3Reply
@2746156

Me too:)

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +5Reply

I only post when I have the time. Would love to post more!

Mashas avatar Masha Agree +5Reply

I won't be posting much anymore.

@StarzAbove I won't be posting much anymore.

If my asking why is off limits, I'll accept that, but I wasn't expecting that... when you hit 80, maybe but... :)

@PartyOfOne If my asking why is off limits, I'll accept that, but I wasn't expecting that... when you hit 80, maybe but... :)

Nothing is off limits...friend. I just am not interested much anymore in posting. I'll leave it up to you. lol

@2746214

I think most people, here, enjoy them when you do.
I know i do:)

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +4Reply

I looked it up and I guess I've made about 50 posts in three years.

@JustJimColo I looked it up and I guess I've made about 50 posts in three years.

You prompted me to look at my numbers. Sixteen months...136 posts. More than i thought:]

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +2Reply

I might be in the lower third with posts, if that, but I think it's nice of you to give anyone honorable mention to those who've submitted opinions or questions ;D Thanks, in case I qualify, lol a smilie

@2746585

I haven’t encountered socks for quite some time. Trolls, yes. Perhaps the Cossacks are working overtime in the sock disposal department.;-)

Mashas avatar Masha Agree +2Reply

You are most welcome!

carla I don't post much but jut logged on to post something. I don't post often because it is a pain in the butt to get a post to work here. You are A -OK if you don't want to post

Awe you're very welcome biggrin smilie ... wait... what do you mean I don't count? Want do you mean, I've rarely posted? ... okay okay, you're totally right. And I completely agree. Thank you to everyone who has kept this place going, moving and alive biggrin smilie

That was a beautiful post Carla.

I don't post much here anymore because when I do someone has something negative to say and it just discourages me from posting.

🦋

@Lil_Princess That was a beautiful post Carla. I don't post much here anymore because when I do someone has something negative...

Ive seen that. But it was a while back. You shouldnt let cloudpeople discourage you. I saw people having your back.

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +5Reply
@Carla Ive seen that. But it was a while back. You shouldnt let cloudpeople discourage you. I saw people having your back.

Cloudpeople. Well put, Carla! I believe everyone has a personal cloud. Some choose to wear it over their heads, others like to hide their heads in it. Why sink to their level? I simply stand on mine, be positive, and soar high.

Mashas avatar Masha Agree +2Reply

Yes they did and I really appreciated that. I have that individual on a permanent block but i have had another that I have warned a few times to stay off my post if they don't like em.

I am good at telling others not to let people get to them but I suck at taking my own advice.

@StarzAbove That's exactly why I've just about given up. No matter what I post it seems to offend someone.

I think that's true with some of the opinions that most of us post. Someone's fragile sensibilities get dented and they feel the need to strike out. Ive done it.

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +4Reply

I honestly have never seen ya post anything offensive. You have had good post from what I have seen. I don't always get to comment but I do take the time to read them.

Someone asked me "what year was I born" because my post are all silly. Sorry but just cause my posts are stupid doesn't mean that I am. I let this person have it because I warned them once before when they insulted me.

I have now come to the point where I am going to start asking people to hold my halo because it is about to get real.

@Lil_Princess I honestly have never seen ya post anything offensive. You have had good post from what I have seen. I don't always...

Thanks, I try not to offend anyone. Just a simple post asking where a certain person was, was taken down. Reported because of a disagreement with someone.... rather immature in my opinion. It wasn't offensive at all.

Next time someone makes snide comments to or about me, I'll tell them to see LP. LOL And you'll kick their rear ends. lol

@Lil_Princess Most welcome Send them my way...I gotta big mouth and I ain't afraid to use it

hahaha Even my above comments to you, someone will say I'm playing the victim, which I'm not, just stating the facts. That's what I deal with just about every day.

OK, deal....look out there will be a stampede. lol

Hey!!! You’re posts are fun and everyone knows how most of the people on here enjoy them.

To be honest, I get discouraged very easily. Leave me one hate comment and I’ll start doubting my entire life. I stopped posting once for the same reason, and then I started posting again because I realized that it’s alright to make mistakes and if I haven’t made one, it’s alright to keep calm and ignore those who bother me.

@2746584

Thanks. Yes. I’ve learnt tackling them.

@2746584

JD,I need to take your comment print it out and hang it on my wall so when it happens I can look at it and know exactly what to do. You made a rather good point there.

@ZaraZooper Did I just say you’re😮 Sorry I meant your there.

No worries, I will never correct someone on their grammar on an online opinion site. We all make typos...in fact I am the Princess of Typos.

@ZaraZooper Hey!!! You’re posts are fun and everyone knows how most of the people on here enjoy them. To be honest, I get...

Thank ya Zara, your kind words are always appreciated.

That is something we seem to have in common because I feel the same way. I don't mind critisism but in my opinion there is a right and a wrong way to give it shh smilie (i know this cause I teach classes on it to adults).

I rather enjoy your posts. I might not get to answer them all but like all the other posts, I do take the time to read them. I enjoy quoutes and often you have posted a few that made me stop and think because I get sidetracked often and they seem to hit home at the time I need them.

One of my goals this year is to not let people like that get the best of me. I am great at cheering people on and standing up against the haters I just really suck at it when it comes to doing it myself. ono smilie

@Lil_Princess Thank ya Zara, your kind words are always appreciated. That is something we seem to have in common because I feel...

You’re Welcome.

Right. I agree. Criticism can actually help someone only if it’s not blatant hatred and of course, if it’s said in a proper way.

Aw. Don’t worry, there are a lot of people here who’ll stand up you. In fact, luckily we have people who don’t defend friends, they defend anyone who’s right.