ZaraZoopers avatar TV, Movies & Theatre
11 51

Excellent.
Ive never caused an accident. Been the victim of poor drivers, though.

Never had a ticket either. And...i can drive just about anything.

Carlas avatar Carla I’m an experienced driver. +8Reply
@2746217

That’s my dad.

ZaraZoopers avatar ZaraZooper I’m fine. +1Reply
@2746202

Shouldn’t be different, ideally. 🙁In my country, we’re only required to drive an 8 around poles and reverse to the start.

@2746282

My dad has had two accidents; one when my dad was waiting at the red light and a truck came speeding at the back and hit his car and the other was when a little boy suddenly came running into the road and the car turned and hit a wall. He has been pulled over for speeding twice. However, he’s driven through very difficult roads and taught most members of my family driving.

I can admit that my dad is somewhat pugnacious at times, but I think he’s a good driver.

ZaraZoopers avatar ZaraZooper I’m fine. +2Reply
@2746289

I have to pray for my safety when my dad’s driving. He’s really fast and aggressive sad smilie

Excellent. I have a 100% clear record. Never had an accident, never had a ticket, never been pulled over for any violation. And I've been driving a long time.

I've logged a little over 4 million miles, many of them on Los Angeles Freeways. No accidents, but I've been caught using the HOV lane or shoulder to get around pokey out of town drivers. Haven't had a speeding ticket in a few years, but I'm probably due soon.

Also I think driving in India is a little more difficult than other countries.

I don't drive often, my grandpa taught me how and I do drive his car when I go to my hometown to maintain the skills.

Non-existent-but watch me on the dodgems!

ThePrinceofWaless avatar ThePrinceofWales I cannot drive. +2Reply
@ThePrinceofWales Non-existent-but watch me on the dodgems!

Dodgems were fun. It’d be so much better if real traffic was like dogems. hehe smilie

It’s been so long since I’ve been to a fair or an amusement park..Those days were great! cry smilie

Nothing wrong with my driving skills.

There's too many slow drivers getting in my way..

DandyDons avatar DandyDon I’m fine. +1Reply
@DandyDon Nothing wrong with my driving skills. There's too many slow drivers getting in my way..

They’re really annoying. I hate getting stuck behind a slow driver, esp. when they’re on their phone.

@ZaraZooper They’re really annoying. I hate getting stuck behind a slow driver, esp. when they’re on their phone.

Yea, or they pull out in front of you, making you have to slam the brakes because there's usually traffic in the other lane and you can't pass them.

DandyDons avatar DandyDon I’m fine. 0Reply
@DandyDon Yea, or they pull out in front of you, making you have to slam the brakes because there's usually traffic in the...

Story of my life. The worst part of the cities here is that people never wait at a particular bus stop. They just stand on the banks of the road and stop a bus wherever they like, and do so every once in 5 minutes; and that’s why I always stay away from buses. They’ll literally stop anywhere.

I'm a good driver and professionally trained but as I get older, I've found I don't see as well at night as I used to so am more cautious when I drive at night. I've only had 2 tickets in 48 years. One for 75 in a 65 and one for 155 in a 55. That one was expensive.

@ZaraZooper 155 in a 55 zone Did you get your eyes checked for the problem you’re facing?

It's common for people to lose some of their night vision as they get older. Can't fight time..<s>

Who would have thought there would be a speed trap just outside Winslow Arizona?

@2746697

I get it. It might not always be possible to avoid demanding situations, but I know it definitely is, at times. I’ve been through situations where I could’ve avoided a lot of maneuvers by being a little more sensible, which I’m not. I’m an insensible driver. -.-

ZaraZoopers avatar ZaraZooper I’m fine. 0Reply

Thank you genetics!hehe smilie

Mashas avatar Masha I cannot drive. +1Reply
@Masha Thank you genetics!

Genetics dowsn’t let you drive?

@ZaraZooper Genetics dowsn’t let you drive?

I have nervous tics in addition to impaired gross motor skills, both genetically linked.

@Masha I have nervous tics in addition to impaired gross motor skills, both genetically linked.

I know one of my teachers who doesn’t drive because only he’s too scared to be in charge of the wheel. I’m Sorry. I thought you had similar issues.

@2746745

You have nerve. If a cop ever pulled me over, I’d have a chill going down my back.

@2746878

maniac smilie You’re a badass law breaker.

I tend to have an issue with speed....and stopping...and a few other things. I don't drive often and when I am with someone it is really for the best that I am the passenger. Screaming passengers are really distracting.

🦋

Lil_Princesss avatar Lil_Princess I can drive but I don’t very often. 0Reply
@Lil_Princess I tend to have an issue with speed....and stopping...and a few other things. I don't drive often and when I am with...

I learnt driving a few months back, and I’m still uncomfortable talking to a passenger unless the road is clear, of course.

ZaraZoopers avatar ZaraZooper I’m fine. +3Reply